Peebee

Corrado 4 Motion Valuation

Back on topic, Paul I hope you can find a way to keep it, shame if you have to sell it, but if you do then £3k seems to be the figure.

there was that storm 24v which was done by psi tuneing which went for £2700 i think on ebay, but at the end of the day its only worth what someone is willing to pay! it looks good though! i recon £3500! and yes the title is very misleading! i also thought it meant a 4 wheel drive corrado! so dont put that in your forsale advert! your get alot of attention for all the wrong reasons

there was that storm 24v which was done by psi tuneing which went for £2700 i think on ebay, but at the end of the day its only worth what someone is willing to pay! it looks good though! i recon £3500! and yes the title is very misleading! i also thought it meant a 4 wheel drive corrado! so dont put that in your forsale advert! your get alot of attention for all the wrong reasons

I bought that but by time Mot/serviceables are sorted I'm near 3.5k...

I saw this one on ebay and thought about going for it. LIke the idea of the 24v engine, hope you get on well with it mate. Don't spend too much on it.

Don't spend too much on it.

Lol you should know that's not possible...

You shoulda gone for it mate, 24v is seriously the way forward...

Lol you should know that's not possible...

You shoulda gone for it mate, 24v is seriously the way forward...

Haha, don't tell me I should've gone for it. I'll be gutted now. Have to keep an eye on how you get on with it. Best of luck mate.

Thanks bud, all is well so far. Mechanically it's well. Aesthetically it needs tidying...

haha noway! how was it? prety good condition? yea i guess it all adds up, when you buy a car its prety rare that you wouldnt spend anything extra on it.

haha noway! how was it? prety good condition? yea i guess it all adds up, when you buy a car its prety rare that you wouldnt spend anything extra on it.

Yeah it's in good condition but it's had a crap respray in the past which needs addressing.

Other then that just the usual corrado niggles but nothing worth mentioning.