fla

wheel photoshop

I've got to get my 16" tt minicomps refurbed. They'll be the winter wheels but i was thinking of getting the centres black and the lip silver. Could anyone do something on photoshop to see what it looks like on my car? Perhaps on this pic below (this has the 17" of course)? This was after seeing a couple with the balcl & polished combo, plus it might hide the dirt a bit better during the winter months.

If it looks stupid i'll stick with the standard silver

thanks

TT comps look lovely on a corrado polished. iv`e got some 17s polished on my TT, soon to be for sale

Looks good, makes them appear bigger as you see the spoke more clearly with the definitive edge.

I'd keep em silver bro. I personally feel black wheels only look good on lighter colours...

iR6, much appreciated ;) They dont look bad, but i agree abdul, i'll stick with the normal silver. Plus the ones i'm putting on are 16" rather than the 17s above and it would need more of a dish to pull it off well.

iR6 - could you perhaps do one where the side of the spokes are black/dark blue, ie as above but with the front face all back to silver: similar to the look sported on some estorils? many thanks

Edited by fla