Westginge

VR6 Radiator required

Hi, My 93 Vr6 could do with a new radiator - please can you advise where is best to get one from or recommend a supplier please, plus how difficult in real terms is it to fit? are there many items that need to come off first? panels etc?

Its now back from the gge today and had its polybushes put on, so its off to the local tyre fitting place to get its tracking done in 1/2 hour, then discussions with my wife - do i keep it or sell it - either way its needs a new rad :-(

Thanks

Give Nick a call at northern radiators on 01274 745000 very helpful and great price delivered for a radiator for my VR a couple of months ago. They supply excellent quality german radiators and mine fitted like a dream.

Fitting wise I took the front bumper off and slam panel and it was pretty straight forward after that.

0c18e3f9.jpg

as above, fairly easy job - whereabouts are you located, i'm sure there will be someone local who could help, not sure about in this weather though!

Hi, thanks for replying, Rad arrived, being fitted today, then thats all the bits done for its 1st track outing on 03/03/12.