swiftkid

Vr6 ecu

VR6 ECU for sale, for the metal MAF housing folk

Part numbers:

021 906 258 AG

0 261 203 108

Has been remapped by Adam Baker at Automotive Developments with mild cams but runs fine on a standard VR6.

ECU used to belong to CorradoVR6-Turbo but the idiot that I am bought it before I knew there was a difference between early and late spec VR's so no use to me!

£65 inc p&p

If anyone wants a pic let me know, but it is just an ECU with the numbers above and a sticker of ADAM BAKER on it lol

Alright matey, if you'll take 55 i'll have the ecu, i'm in bristol, she's being a total mare. cheers

Yea go on then, whats wrong with it anyway? Sure its ECU?

We'll its been in the garage for nearly two weeks now, always had a misfire and other issues, then stopped running completly. they took four ecu's from ther local breakers three didn't work at all, one for a late golf vr6 got it running but the ecu was for an automatic so there were horrid flat spots and such. so seems that it was the problem, but i'll be damned if i'm paying for one new. You said yours has been re-mapped though, sure it'll work on my engine. its a 2.8 rebuilt by stealth, also got bmc cda and magnacor leads if that makes a difference. went for the 2.8 as i'm looking to supercharge it begging of next year.

i'll pay today mate as i'm desperate to get her up and running,

regards,

max.