KIPVW

4 x Speedlines for sale

Got 4 speedlines i'm reluctantly selling, I really dont want to but need to create funds for other Corrado bits :)

They are good enough for a daily use but would benefit a re-furb which is what i intended to keep them for.

They are all straight as far as i can see with no dents in them which is why i have kept them so long.

All have Michelin Pilots on 3 of which have good tread the other is close to minimum.

I have deliberately not cleaned them to show the true condition but I know they will come up pretty well. It looks like they have not been re-furbed before too.

Looking for £100 collected from Barnsley/Sheffield

Me please

Was just having a lesson on how to re-size pics to post onto the Add too.

I'll email the pics over to you Wendy so you can see the condition. :)

that didnt take long!!

We did loosely discuss how many speedlines I have at Harewood last year mate so I think Wendy's pc was set up to advise her everytime i type the word Speedline into a post on here lol!

Wendy you`ll need a set of winter tyres now for those speedlines, so you don`t get stuck out in the sticks :grin:

that didnt take long!!

I know, I can't believe I actually was on here to get the first reply in. I always seem to miss them.

Dead chuffed as mine have to go in for refurb this year and now I have wheels to put on mine - well when I get them of course

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Wendy you`ll need a set of winter tyres now for those speedlines, so you don`t get stuck out in the sticks :grin:

Exactly !!

AS everyone knows I love the snow, but really need to Winter tyres living here. If the local farmer had not come out last Sunday, despite the snow fall only being about 3 inches, yes enough to block me in or out of the village.

Also spot two nice Corrado's for Sale at the moment, Yan's G60 and Craigowls VR. See what you lot are doing to me - I am even now thinking of a second Corrado.

Note to self - Must get out more !!!

8v makes a superb daily Wendy very lightweight too so pretty good in the snow, especially with some winter rubber on. :) you know you need to lol!

Wendy - you should buy Yan's G60... I'd be up for the road trip to go and pick it up!

Am pretty certain i'd have bought Yan's if i hadn't already got a Nugget too, even though the G60 scares me lol!

Suprised it's not sold already to be honest.

We did loosely discuss how many speedlines I have at Harewood last year mate so I think Wendy's pc was set up to advise her everytime i type the word Speedline into a post on here lol!

TBH I didnt know if you meant 4 SETS for sale

Hi Laura, I dont have any more i'm afraid but looks like Jay may be able to help you out.

Thanks.

Kip.