vornwend

Breaking: Flash Red 2.0 16v Black Interior - Last chance to take to AGM

"Corrado" script sill strips £15 i presume thats posted ? Ill 100% have them please

"Corrado" script sill strips £15 i presume thats posted ? Ill 100% have them please

The price should be £25 posted - the correct price was is in the first post - apologies for error

The price should be £25 posted - the correct price was is in the first post - apologies for error

Ill still take for £25 posted fella pm payment details

Okey dokey. PM'd

Ill still take for £25 posted fella pm payment details

Hi Dave,

Will have a go on Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes. Got the door bits and clocks ready to go.

Bryan, thanks for the offer of collection :)

Hi Cazza/Vornwend,

Do you have any idea when you will be taking the sports cat off?

Dave

Hi Cazza,

Thanks for the update.

For info, I no longer need the clocks (sorry for not letting you know earlier), but do require all the other items.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Will have a go on Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes. Got the door bits and clocks ready to go.

Bryan, thanks for the offer of collection :)

Ok, no worries mate. The little black clip that the door pull rod fixes into was snapped I'm afraid. I bought one new from VW a year ago- was cheap. Other parts fine though. Still need the fusebox, and if so, do you want the relays etc?

Hi I'm after the. Enter console tunnel

Not the top part just bottom, in black for a late spec interior with hump in rear seat. If you could let me know ta Rich.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Hi I'm after the. Enter console tunnel

Not the top part just bottom, in black for a late spec interior with hump in rear seat. If you could let me know ta Rich.

Think we have it + all fixtures intact, which is a rarity! Can I get back to you on Saturday to confirm?

More bits added on page 1

We can bring stuff to the AGM tomorrow if required but be quick!

Hi, I would like the side mouldings if you still have them? Removed one side of mine knackering them up in the process, one quick wash later revealed the car had been resprayed with them still on so old paint undernieth! boo

Hi, I would like the side mouldings if you still have them? Removed one side of mine knackering them up in the process, one quick wash later revealed the car had been resprayed with them still on so old paint undernieth! boo

Yep still got em. PM on its way