C5 OEM

25th March at the JJB Soccerdome, Trafford Centre, Manchester

Hope you have a good meet, would like to have come along but its a little too early in the day for me with other commitments in the morning

Probably be there a couple of hours. Pop alone abit later maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, there's a classic car show on at Event City the same weekend (NW INDOOR CLASSIC / VINTAGE, SPORTS & PERFORMANCE CAR SPECTACULAR) - it's also right next to the Trafford Centre.

I was planning to go to that next Sunday so I could swing by the Soccerdome and say hello. Won't be in the Corrado unfortunately unless some sort of miracle happens over the next week...

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/indoor.php

Looking better and better for next Sunday. I am quite worried now about getting the car all done in time... Good motivation though :)

Jay

Looking better and better for next Sunday. I am quite worried now about getting the car all done in time... Good motivation though :)

Jay

Yea I've decided despite a really busy week ahead that I'd take the front end off to clean it.... Just gotta find time to reassemble and replace a couple of rusty screws.

I have not even started the rear beam which is coming off and I am completely rebuilt this week in the evenings... That's not included the New wheels, suspension and brakes which are going on... I have a busy week ahead!!!

Wow that does sound hectic, don't panic to much yet. Anyone got a sunroof motor they have for sale and could bring along mines shot to many solder joints bad can't really repair/bodge. Just found out I've got to go out on Saturday night my mates moving to America and I can't really say no, wanted a straight head for Sunday oh well Ill still be there:gag:

Wow that does sound hectic, don't panic to much yet. Anyone got a sunroof motor they have for sale and could bring along mines shot to many solder joints bad can't really repair/bodge. Just found out I've got to go out on Saturday night my mates moving to America and I can't really say no, wanted a straight head for Sunday oh well Ill still be there:gag:

got a motor for you mate, £20

wont be mine with me taking a hammer to the wing...lol

You'll all have to turn up and vote on the day to find out. Before you all get excited though, I'd like to point out that no money has changed hands.

And you have to be there in good time (half twelve-ish) to have a chance to win.

It's not a bad idea, everyone sticks their vote in and results drawn. No voting for your own car tho lol!

It's not a bad idea, everyone sticks their vote in and results drawn. No voting for your own car tho lol!

Correct !

Think I am going to take a day off on Thursday to try and get some significant progress made on the car so it can be back together in time for Sunday.

Keep all your fingers crossed....

Jay

Couple of questions....first i have a set of 17" Speedlines in my shed that I've been trying to refurbish over the winter but could do to get rid of them, they aren't perfect but not far from it, if any body is interested I could stick one in the boot so you can have a good look.

Also...bear with me, with this being my first meet, Is this one for the girlfriend, or should I drop her off at the Trafford Centre?

Depends how bored she'll get, My Mrs will be coming along.

Best bet is like you say and put one in the boot for people to nosey at.

Depends how bored she'll get, My Mrs will be coming along.

Best bet is like you say and put one in the boot for people to nosey at.

wheel or mrs in the boot...???!!!lol

Haha mrs in the boot, wouldn't like to damage a wheel having it rolling about! Ha cheers for the replies guys!