C5 OEM

25th March at the JJB Soccerdome, Trafford Centre, Manchester

Women are always welcome. Depends if she likes standing around in deserted car parks surrounded by randoms.

Jay, your dedication to the cause is commendable.

Andy, I would expect nothing less from you.

Right looks like me & jude are coming along too, see you there. :)

Admit it your only coming for the trophy! LOL.

This is turning into a good little meet.

See you there. Hopefully....

why is it for rat look daily's :lol: cant drive so wont be in the vr thats for sure. thats if we actually make it.

Andy, is jim still having the wheel from you? I could take it to the AGM next sunday if you like!

Andy, is jim still having the wheel from you? I could take it to the AGM next sunday if you like!

yes mate,that would be great..!!! i`ll throw it in....

Not going to make it tomorrow, sorry, was massively jet-lagged and just wanted to get home... plus the Corrado is very dusty after a week outside my parents' house!

Just got in and remembered that I've got an hour less in bed. Don't forget to correct your time pieces gentlemen.

See in the morrow. Twelve bells.

Well, sorry fella's but I won't be able to make it. Haven't just had time to finish the matrix today :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time is everyone arriving and staying till today?

Just need to give the car a quick Hoover and wash and I should be all good.. Just waiting on the misses and her plans. Getting a decision from her is like asking a 4 year old. Just never get a straight answer :awesome:

Apologies, I can't make it.

I was half way through cleaning the car and I got a phone call off a mate who's broke down. He's not the kind of friend I could let down as he's always there for me.

Gutted, I was up at 7am cleaning the car and getting it ready :(

Have fun boys and girls.

Have fun guys! If I didn't have family coming over today, I was seriously considering making the drive up for this because it's such a nice day! Remember to put some pics up!

Looked like a good one, i would have come down but was in notts this weekend visiting the GF, ill try my best to make the next one

Great little meet today, Exactly what its all about. A good chat with old friends and good to meet a few new ones too and put faces to names.

Well done to Mr & Mrs Macdaddy on the trophy fo car of the day :)

Sorry to not speak with everyone but it's always the case, chat to a few then in no time at all people start to leave as time flies so fast.

Hope to see some of you again soon :)

Paul.

Nice to meet you all earlier, a good turn out and brilliant weather!! Thanks for voting for our car today, we are really pleased to be taking home the trophy :o)

Here are a few of my pictures:

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

It's already been said but cracking turnout and made up to have gone home with an award.

Keeps me motivated!!

Great to put usernames to real names and faces. Always nice to have a good look at more Corrados too !