tut_gareth

Lots of corrado bits... Pics now added to the thread

Sadly I cant afford to keep my project so have decided to break it for parts. :(

It is an early spec 16v good overall body panels but no engine (have the KR block left only), No exhaust either

Things of note:

US spec G60 interior in good condition bar a small tear on passenger seat (was drivers)

US spec auto seatbelts

Black dashboard

FK Highsport coil overs

G60 280mm caliper's and carriers

Most parts are available

I'm happy to post smaller parts for the cost of postage but, body panels, seats, heavy bits, etc are collection only

Edited by tut_gareth

Thanks, It's sad to have to break the car but alas, mortgages and bills prevail....:(

---------- Post added at 9:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:59 AM ----------

prices might help mate

Good point..... i'll have to research what things are worth these days....

Or people can make me and offer for the part they require.... Is that allowed??

Brake fluid reservoir? If Non-ABS (should be non-ABS as its an early model...)

I have still got the non ABS master cylinder and reservoir, though its still on the car and I'll have to drain the brakes before I can sell it to you.... how quickly do you require it?

---------- Post added at 9:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:45 AM ----------

Brake servo if non abs? And the bracket.

as above... how quickly do you need it?

I have still got the non ABS master cylinder and reservoir, though its still on the car and I'll have to drain the brakes before I can sell it to you.... how quickly do you require it?

Ok. Awesome. Dibs on that please. As soon as but not in too much of a rush. PM your paypal details when you want payment?

Need prices bud, it's in the guidelines..

otherwise this can happen!

US spec G60 interior in good condition bar a small tear on passenger seat (was drivers) £20?

US spec auto seatbelts £20?

Black dashboard - Free?

FK Highsport coil overs £20?

G60 280mm caliper's and carriers £20?

If you still have the estorils though let me know how much and a postcode for collection. if they're cheap cheap i can collect this week.

Ok. Awesome. Dibs on that please. As soon as but not in too much of a rush. PM your paypal details when you want payment?

Might get chance to do it Sunday afternoon so will P'm you when I have got it off, do you just want the plastic reservoir and not the master cylinder / servo etc..?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Need prices bud, it's in the guidelines..

otherwise this can happen!

US spec G60 interior in good condition bar a small tear on passenger seat (was drivers) £20?

US spec auto seatbelts £20?

Black dashboard - Free?

FK Highsport coil overs £20?

G60 280mm caliper's and carriers £20?

If you still have the estorils though let me know how much and a postcode for collection. if they're cheap cheap i can collect this week.

Very true, :lol:

mmmm having trouble editing the fisrt post now...

US spec G60 interior in good condition bar a small tear on passenger seat (was drivers) £200

US spec auto seatbelts £50?

Black dashboard - 75?

FK Highsport coil overs £180?

G60 280mm caliper's and carriers £75?

All price's are o.n.o of course

Still got the estorils but will need to get some cheap steelies or such to replace them with before I can sell them to you (need the wheels to get it out of the garage) £50 ??

£50 for the wheels sounds great. are the tyres any good?

Not in a hurry at all for them, so can wait if easier. let me know.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

oh and let me know what steering wheel it has!

Might get chance to do it Sunday afternoon so will P'm you when I have got it off, do you just want the plastic reservoir and not the master cylinder / servo etc..?

Yes please just the plastic reservoir. Also what is the colour of the front end? Looks a different colour to the rest of the car? Looks same as my gf's corrado... I might be interested in the bonnet/wings/bumper if the in good condition & the price is right.

£50 for the wheels sounds great. are the tyres any good?

Not in a hurry at all for them, so can wait if easier. let me know.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

oh and let me know what steering wheel it has!

OK cool I'll sort some other wheels or a make shift dolly out very soon and give you a shout :)

Steering wheel is the leather rim version that looks similar to the plastic golf GTI 16v one... think they where std on the G60 edition one golf too... not seen it on many other rado's... think I might even have a US spec G60 one in the car too. I'll get some pic's at the weekend for you

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Yes please just the plastic reservoir. Also what is the colour of the front end? Looks a different colour to the rest of the car? Looks same as my gf's corrado... I might be interested in the bonnet/wings/bumper if the in good condition & the price is right.

No probs I'll get it off this weekend for you. cost will be £10 o.n.o

Front end is a different colour indeed. Front bumper is different to the wings and bonnet, it is dark blue. Think its a later spec bumper too...

Wings and bonnet are off an early G60 I broke a few years back, it is a darkish metallic blue. The bonnet has a small dink where I nudged the engine cradle in my garage but other than that I think they're all fine. sorry don't know the paint codes

I'll get them off this weekend and take some photo's for you.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

are the tyres any good?

Tyres ain't the best TBH, just cheap one's and they have been left flat for the last few years, they will pump up for moving the car about but I would want to use them on the road....

---------- Post added at 9:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:45 AM ----------

[/color]

No rush mate, as long as its in decent condition. Also how much?

[/color]

No rush mate, as long as its in decent condition. Also how much?

should be fine worked well before I took the car off the road. £20 ??

tyres arnt that much of a bother.. would be interested in us g60 wheel.. any idea what it looks like?

I already have that 4 spoke version so no good to me..

tyres arnt that much of a bother.. would be interested in us g60 wheel.. any idea what it looks like?

I already have that 4 spoke version so no good to me..

IIRC it look like this...

Hopefully it will turn up.. though think StueyB may have first dibs on it as he Pm'd me just as I replied to your post...

IIRC it look like this...

Hopefully it will turn up.. though think StueyB may have first dibs on it as he Pm'd me just as I replied to your post...

I wouldn't be very impressed if he does, considering i was the one that asked about steering wheels in the first place!

I wouldn't be very impressed if he does, considering i was the one that asked about steering wheels in the first place!

tis true...I think you are right... if I do find it I'll give you first dibs...

Sorry about the mixup

Edited by tut_gareth

I PM'd him about most of the US specific items so don't panic. :rolleyes:

I thought it was first to call 'dibs' round here anyway...:salute:

Does it have heated seats?...

sorry no.

---------- Post added at 7:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:19 AM ----------

Still got the rear badges? Chrome or black? Condition?

Still got them... though was planning to keep as a souvenir to remember the good days :(

Hi Mate,

power steering pump? Do you still have this and does it sound ok when you spin the pulley? IE no noises from bearings etc / tight spots?

Cheers!

Hi Mate,

power steering pump? Do you still have this and does it sound ok when you spin the pulley? IE no noises from bearings etc / tight spots?

Cheers!

Hi _Meth,

........possibly.... I'll have a look for you this weekend