tut_gareth

Lots of corrado bits... Pics now added to the thread

Hi Mate,

power steering pump? Do you still have this and does it sound ok when you spin the pulley? IE no noises from bearings etc / tight spots?

Cheers!

if this is one then its your's for £12 inc P&P

got some pic's over the weekend

Bonnet Early spec (bit of lacquer peel, and a scrape to the front. All easy fixes.) £45

Wings L&R £30 each

Front slam panel £25

Front Bumper bit scuffed. £35

Doors L&R (full door with Glass and manual winder mechs and black door cards) £100 each... (happy to break though)

Door Mirrors £25 each

Passenger Door Handle (has had the lever mod done already so wont break again) £15

Early spec Drivers side Headlamp £30

Later spec (deeper) Passenger side headlamp £30

O2A 16v cable change gearbox... (I think see pic with code attached) £90

Front Cross member 16V/G60 painted silver / chrome with poly bushes (though bit or surface rust in places) £40

Solid front engine mount 16v / G60 £15

Font indicators £10 each

Front fogs £10 (passenger is cracked though)

US interior £200

Also got some early spec (non digital) US G60 clocks showing 100K miles, From a LHD (but look the same as RHD ones though)... think they work the same as Uk too just with and unleaded fuel only sign.... please correct me if I'm wrong £45

Have some early spec ( non digital) UK 16V clocks with 152K showing too..... £45

and some std Black rear quarter panels £20 each

SharpyVR6

Some pictures of the splitter Finally! they show the two small cracks that should be very easy to glue back together, and there is some scuff-age due to low ride height too

Sorry about the delay, don't know why they wouldn't unload off my camera!!

Hi Gareth,

Do you have the 2 spoiler brackets from either side? The bits that hold the nuts you screw into....

Cheers

Hi Gareth,

Do you have the 2 spoiler brackets from either side? The bits that hold the nuts you screw into....

Cheers

Hi,

Rear boot spoiler ? or front spoiler/splitter ?

rear mate. Part number: 535827887 & im after both of em..... its the housing that lets the spoiler move up & down.

rear mate. Part number: 535827887 & im after both of em..... its the housing that lets the spoiler move up & down.

If its in the bootlid I'll still have them.

I will dismantle the spoiler this weekend coming and get back to you.

Hi, do you still have the drivers door? Just need the door, not the card. If so, how much for that?

Would you sell both the interior handles, the plastic parts that goes round the door release handles and the two triangular parts that sit on the inside down by the wing mirrors.

cheers

Hi, do you still have the drivers door? Just need the door, not the card. If so, how much for that?

Hi Sorry for the delay only just noticed your post, i still have the drivers door though its got manual windows.. if you are still interested?

---------- Post added at 7:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:43 AM ----------

Would you sell both the interior handles, the plastic parts that goes round the door release handles and the two triangular parts that sit on the inside down by the wing mirrors.

cheers

Hi Sorry for the delay, I have sold those bits I'm afraid.

hi im after the drivers side fog light if its a late spec one? also the rear lights with the bulb holders aswell, prices for both please?

hi im after the drivers side fog light if its a late spec one? also the rear lights with the bulb holders aswell, prices for both please?

Hi got the rear lights and bulb holders... £40 for the lot

As for the Front fog I have them both but one is cracked... I'll check tonight and get back to you

Hi do you still have the FK highsports? where are you located / can you post? would you consider splitting as i only need the rears? do you have any pictures?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Yes I still have them, and I'm very close to Woking, but id rather not split them, sorry no photo's at the moment though can get some if needed..