BigTartanJudge

Perfect plate for your VW Corrado

Afternoon all,

I am selling the perfect plate for your VW Corrado, I already have too many plates (six...) and can't see this getting used in near future.

DSC01153.jpg

IMG-20120316-00340.jpg

On retention certificate, with free set of plates included

Price: £1,000 o.n.o

Edited by BigTartanJudge

Nice plate Struan, I to have a few plates, would also quite like this one :rolleyes:

I really need to be keeping the cash for my respray, I'll have to check the funds

Not recently, why do you ask ? I know what I originally paid for it though.

Just wondering who gives valuations so I can get an idea of what my plate is worth. Good luck with the sale.

Where on the dvla website are you getting these valuations?

Only asking as I've had a previous owner of my car contact me , looking to buy the reg back.

It's M7 DSP

Easypops, DVLA do not give registration number valuations, the prices above are what the plates are currently for sale at, this does not necessarily mean the plates are valued at this amount....previously issued plates do not appear on the DVLA website at all, so "valuation" of these plates is not possible. Other companies such as newreg, regtransfers, mationalnumbers etc. will all give "valuations" but these are based on what similar plates have sold for; significant plates with meaning, spelling words or model types would and are clearly worth more. Irish/dateless registraions are traditionally worth the least, for examples see below:

http://www.r4v.co.uk/searchgallery.php?c=CHE

plates from £30 plus VAT and transfer fee

Where on the dvla website are you getting these valuations?

Only asking as I've had a previous owner of my car contact me , looking to buy the reg back.

It's M7 DSP

Its really only worth what someones willing to pay, obviously the plate means something to them, probably birthday and initials, there are similar numbers on DVLA for £250 >> http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/search/prefix-number-plates.html?prefix=M&numbers=&letter1=D&letter2=S&letter3=P&action=index&pricefrom=0&priceto=&prefixmatches=&searched=true&openoption=&language=en&prefix2.x=67&prefix2.y=16

But... there is only one M7 DSP and if they really want it back, tell them to make a decent offer

Sorry for spamming your thread Struan :o

FREE BUMP

Good grief. This is a For Sale thread. Please only post if you are interested in buying it.

Thread now cleaned up for you Struan. GLWS.

Edited by CazzaVR