devilmatt

Porsche D90s for sale

Decided it's time for a change so my D90s are up for sale.

I bought them last year and refurbed them myself. Rubbed down to bare metal, sprayed in zinc primer, then paint primer and painted in BMW sparkling graphite which I think looks awesome. Finished with a few coats of laquer. Also fitted brand new black centre caps. I'm no professional refurber but I was very pleased with how they came up.

Since I refinished them, they have taken some punishment, as can be seen in the photos. It's only the outer rims which have been curbed a few times, and on one wheel its most of the way round. It shows up more because they are dark coloured. The wheels are atraight though, and generally in good condition.

If I was to buy these now and didn't want to pay for a refurb, I would rub down the curbed parts and just respray them in the same colour which is available from anywhere, including Halfrauds. If you were to go the extra mile and fill the scuffs before spraying then they would look great.

I also have a set of 25mm FK 4x100 to 5x112 hub adaptors so they can be fitted to a G60. All bolts needed for the adaptors and wheels are present.

The wheels are 16", 8" wide on the rear and 7" front. The tires are all 195/45/16 so as to keep the same footprint all round. This gives a nice stretch on the rears too.

The tires are Continental Contisports. The rears are in good condition but the fronts are no slick on the outer edges. I found them for £65 each delivered online.

Looking for £375 with adaptors and bolts. Open to offers.

Collection from Lancing, West Sussex.

Thanks for looking.

Hi there how come they come with 112 adapters thought they should be 130 adapters but if you be prepared for me to send a courier I would be happy to buy the wheels

Also what kind of adapters are they?

Sorry, I thought the D90s were 5x112 but maybe not. The adaptors definitely fit anyway.

They are FK adaptors which are 25mm wide and made of aluminium.

I can package them up for a courier, no problem. Would they need to be on a pallet or would they be ok individually wrapped in cardboard?

Cheers.

Matt.

Edited by devilmatt

Dude sorry didnt read the ad properly the adapters are 4 x 100 I need 5 x 100 sorry if you would split how much for just the wheels?

If you would prefer to sell as a whole set we could wait to see if there is someone wanting the whole package?

Sorry again that will teach me read properly since you already said what kind of adapters they are.

Yeah just wrap back and front with card board and cling film them

pallet post seems to be alot I managed to get 2 land rover tyres posted for £13 wrapping them seperately

Cheers

Thats ok, no worries. Do you think £325 without adaptors sounds fair? Haven't had any other interest so far so they are yours if you want them.

Seems a bot high to me mate as will have to spend about £200 on adapters and also need 2 tyres.

Is there any movement on price?

Fair enough. Would do them for £295 at a push but wouldn't want to go lower than that. If you think I'll struggle to get that then I might keep them. ;)

Actually, thinking about how much I paid for them and the price of adaptors and tires, I would be happy with £250.

Hi mate 250 ok with me.

Send me your paypal details also could you package up and tell me the weights. And which day would be best for u to send a courier

Cheers

Hi mate.

I just measured the tread on the rear tires and they are between 3 and 4mm. Thats after about 7000 miles though so they have a good amount of life left in them. Just wanted you to have all info before buying. Its a shame about the fronts, as they have loads left all across the tire but worn on the outer edges. Need to get the allignment looked at.

Also, the wheels have flush fit valves so I'll put the adaptor in with them too.

I can have them packaged up today and will be in tomorrow (tuesday) and Thursday so courier collection for then would be good.

I'll PM address and paypal info.

Cheers.

I think they are £80 per pair new, so how about £70 for all four? They are 7000 miles old and in good condition. You can have all the bolts I have too. What do you reckon?