beastie4126

288 Calipers & Discs, 1.8 Fuel tank. 16v Rear Beam

Spring clear out time as I have far too much crud lying around the place

1 x BMC CDA (used) about 3000 miles of use on my VR comes with silicone hose to fit onto MAF housing. £80 posted UK - Sold to Kev

1 x set of calipers,288mm hangers and 288mm discs. Basically all you need to upgrade your standard VR's brakes (except for hoses). Calipers will need a scrub and the discs have had only about 4000 miles of use with plenty of life left in them. £55 for the lot if collected, can post but wont be cheap due to weight.

1.8 KR fuel tank no splits or leaks £20 collected but can arrange post at buyers risk.

16v Rear beam including disc's & calipers etc, ideal for a refurb £10 collected as its a tad large to post - Sold to m4ttj4mes

Complete set of used shocks & springs from 16v. Bilstien units with what I think are lowered springs - Sold to m4ttj4mes

16v Cross member ideal for refurbing £7 collected

16v Engine carrier £5 collected

Pics & More to come :)

Edited by beastie4126

Alright bud does the BMC come with everything needed to secure it on then? Brackets etc? And u say it's only covered 3,000 miles from new?

Alright bud does the BMC come with everything needed to secure it on then? Brackets etc? And u say it's only covered 3,000 miles from new?

It will come with the filter in black, metal loop clamp bracket for fixing, length of silicone hose, small length of corregated metal hose and some jubilee clips. All you would need to do is decide where and what you want to clamp it too.

Yup 3000 miles give or take a couple.

Edited by beastie4126

Where were all these CDAs when I wanted one?! Nobody was selling so I ended up buying new :bonk:

Where were all these CDAs when I wanted one?! Nobody was selling so I ended up buying new :bonk:

We are all going for the stealth mode now :)

More bits added btw

could you stick up a pic if possible of the rear beam assembly? (i assume 16v means it will fit 1.8 and 2.0 variants?) just to get an idea of how much is included, im in leighton buzzard so i can collect :thumbleft: didnt ideally want it until june but i cant turn it down at that price!! cheers

could you stick up a pic if possible of the rear beam assembly? (i assume 16v means it will fit 1.8 and 2.0 variants?) just to get an idea of how much is included, im in leighton buzzard so i can collect :thumbleft: didnt ideally want it until june but i cant turn it down at that price!! cheers

Will be the weekend before I can get a pic up as its nice and dark when I get home from work :)

It is basically the complete rear beam from a 1.8 16v minus the wheels. so it will include rear discs, brake calipers, disc shields, brake regulator, I even think it has the handbrake cables still attached. It's cheap as it will need a refurb due to rust and crud but is ideal if you want one to get done whilst you still use the car.

Will be the weekend before I can get a pic up as its nice and dark when I get home from work :)

It is basically the complete rear beam from a 1.8 16v minus the wheels. so it will include rear discs, brake calipers, disc shields, brake regulator, I even think it has the handbrake cables still attached. It's cheap as it will need a refurb due to rust and crud but is ideal if you want one to get done whilst you still use the car.

Yeah that's true! Its for my daily so its ideal really, refurb and then swap straight over :)

If I say I'll 100% take it off you and I might even be able to wangle it in on my way home from work friday (I'm going to bracknell friday so will be coming back through hemel on my way home) send us a pm to save clogging the thread up anyway, thanks!!

would just like to say absolutly top bloke - picked up a complete rear beam ready for refurb, bilstein shocks with lowered springs and a pair of NEW wishbones with bushes for £40, and at a time to suit me! it was going to be £35 too but i insisted haha :thumbleft: thanks again keith!