fla

steering wheel, mats, gear selector cables

Remapped ecu for 263 cams plus BMC. SOLD

£120 posted

Isotta Meg II steering wheel for sale, nice polished billet horn surround, excellent condition. £110 when new. Pic of it fitted in my car attached.

£45+ postage

Original VW mats, drivers side worn but has been repaired and i've put a heel plate on it. Pass side has some wear on the side whipping. . Good as a winter set, not fantastic condition but still plenty of life in them. You can see a bit of the driver's and passenger's mat in the steering wheel pic

£10 collected

Gear selector cables & housing

£15 collected

280mm brakes, calipers, carriers, hoses, discs, pads. Basically everything needed to upgrade from 256 brakes.

£50 collected SOLD

Collection is preferred especially for the brakes as they're heavy and postage will be too costly.

Of course if anything is priced too high, please feel free to make an offer.

The photo makes the heel plate look very shiny. In fact the chrome has flaked off and it does look patchy. I was going to strip it all off and polish the plate but need to focus on my OBD2 stuff! The remainder of the mat is fairly sound.

Edited by fla

Hi Kenny, i'm in London so postage may be pricey. I'll find out from Parcel Monkey unless you know a cheaper courier?

Edit: postage seems to be about £11, which is less than i thought

Edited by fla

£11 is much cheaper than I thought it would be! PM me your paypal details and I'll send the money over to you.

Cheers

Kenny

dont have paypal i'm afraid, you can send a cheque or do a direct bank transfer - pm me what suits and i'll send you the appropriate details. Will also confirm postage from Parcel Monkey after weighing them.

it doesnt, manps but i'll try and get hold of one for you if you wish. I've seen them for around £20-25 so they're not too pricey.

@Kenny, postage is £12 so total is £62.

@Manps, managed to get a basically new boss from a friend still in the box for £20, if that fits your budget?

remapped ecu for sale added.

Edited by fla

Hi, interested in the ECU. Who did the map? Im assuming its a straight swap OBD1 for standard VR?

yes OBD1 ecu. Map was done prior to me buying it - i'll try and find out who did it. I bought it to use with my 264 cams + BMC, as a step up from the normal map.

@Kenny, postage is £12 so total is £62.

That's fine with me, PM me your bank details and I'll send the money.

brakes and ecu sold. Other items still available

Hi mate

I know the thread is old now but didnt know if you still had the gear selector cables?

Cheers

Stuart

Thanks for getting back to me so quick guys. I have a caddy with a passat engine and i think the gear selector cable (which has snapped) is from a corrado...the cable is about 130cm long with part no. 357711969A...do the cables you have match?!

Thanks a lot

Stuart