Stonejag

Weirdest common VAG part?

I was quite impressed to find a replacement VR6 fan controller (357 919 506 - not 357 919 506A which has some of the pins missing!) in a 16V Sharan in the scrapyard yesterday...best of all it only cost me a tenner! :cheers:

So, what's the weirdest Corrado part you've found in another VAG group car?

Stone

So, what's the weirdest Corrado part you've found in another VAG group car?

I've found a genuine Corrado First Aid kit and triangle in a MK3 Golf, a MK4 Golf, a MK5 Golf and just about every VW you care to mention ;)

the corrado spoiler switch is also used for the tail-lift mechanism on a german transporter ambulance!

the corrado spoiler switch is also used for the tail-lift mechanism on a german transporter ambulance!

Lol... Thats a good find

I cheated though, sometime ago I discovered ETKA can search all vag models for a part number, it's really a game to set aside for when you have absolutely nothing else to do though :lol:

How do you search for part numbers on etka anyway, where do you put the number? trying to learn more about computers :lol!

Here's a quick guide to enter a part number. It is the same for ETKA 6 aswell, just the user interface is of an older design. hope this helps

Matt

First screen shot is the first window you come to as you open the programme

Second screen shot, click on the 'lined paper' looking button it's the bottom left button in the menu collection of buttons at the top right of the screen, then click on 'search' then 'part number' this will take you to the third screen shot.

Third screen shot, is where you type in the part number, don't worry about spaces between the letter and numbers.

you can search in the 'Term' option once you have selected a model and main group to search

any other questions please ask, and i'll do my best to help.

Matt

Edited by MattPc
Grammer