robo22sri

dub power exhaust

Anyone got a dub power exhaust?

http://dubpower.co.uk/Corrado%20CAT%20back%20x.JPG

looks like a nice system, i need a new exhaust but dont fancy a jetex have read things about the centre box being to big!

And milltek doesnt fit very well!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

i want my car to sound like this!

Cant tell you much about the Dubpower one but I had a Milltek fitted by AMD Essex and they done a superb job, fits lovely, absolutely no knocking and driving at normal cruising speeds there is no droning and no difference to the standard one I had. However, when you open her up it has just the right amount of extra noise. Its a great exhaust and polishes up lovely. IMO anyway. Did consider that Dubpower one though before I chose Milltek looks a really good system.

P1010217.jpg

Edited by axcel01uk

the dub power exhaust is a very good system, but watch out for leaks in the welding.

i have had 2 jetex exhausts and never had a single problem with them, pretty much like everyone else who has had one fitted, so what have you heard about the centre box then?

---------- Post added at 8:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:33 AM ----------

and if you want your car to sound like the one in the clip then you need to get a bastuck exhaust.

Kev just bought one for his car and the centre box is very tight in the tunnel, I can get a bastuck from Regal but I know they are over priced on everything they sell!

Kev just bought one for his car and the centre box is very tight in the tunnel, I can get a bastuck from Regal but I know they are over priced on everything they sell!

well i have never had that problem with the two i had fitted.

I have a dubpower exhaust on mine, cant fault it, was a piece of p**s to fit. The rear tailpie comes out at an angle just like the OEM exhaust which is a nice touch. Im happy with it anyway, sounds stock when just ticking over and then just a slighlty sportier rasp when you put your foot down, i also have a 6 branch manifold too. Not boomy on the motorway which is perfect. there are some pics on the exhaust discussion thread which i took when fitting it, http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?15722-The-definitive-quot-what-exhaust-quot-discussion-thread!/page46