P3rks

1991 Aqua Blue Boot Lid and slam panel

Firstly apologies for the pap iPhone photo's, I forgot to take the DSLR to the lock up. I can get some DSLR ones upon request.

Left over from my old G60 are it's boot and slam panel.

The boot is in good condition with no detrimental damage or dents, a few marks here and there as expected. Working spoiler mech, blanked off window wiper and a good plastic number plate recess.

65589376.jpg

£30

Next up a early style slam panel, once again good condition with no damage or dents, a few chips here and there but it's straight and true, especially a perfectly straight bottom section which goes above the bumper but below the headlights.

8980f76f.jpg

fa1ecdc1.jpg

45b7080a.jpg

£20

These will have to be scrapped in the next few weeks as they are taking up valuable space.

Rich

Yes,

Early ones don't have a middle slot for the grill and the top area is shaped different from what I can see. I think they would physically fit though from the looks of things?

Thanks. I'll leave it then. I'm on the look out for a replacement for mine which has a slight dent. But I'll hold on for a late one.

Thanks. I'll leave it then. I'm on the look out for a replacement for mine which has a slight dent. But I'll hold on for a late one.

No worries, I'd do the same, in fact I am as my late one needs replacing :)

might be interested in the boot , i'm away for next couple of days i'll get back to you

Ok man, keep me posted.

Whats the condition of the glass matey, ie any scratches? thinking about a new rear screen so if the glass is mint without marks i may be interested.

Thanks.

Kip

I can't remember off hand, I'll have a gander tomorrow and let you know.

Rich