Aldodo

Hello from Sussex!!

Hi all! Im Alex and last month i made my first step into the VW world when i bought a G60. The previous owner took amazing care of her And i intend to do the same. Im planing to keep it running as a G charged car, and have already started a battle plan of where to take the project. At the moment Im on the hunt for a decat a good exhaust manifold and a black interior. Just wanted to say hi and see if there are any other G60 owners around sussex as would love to have a chat and see other G60's for inspiration and motivation to get mine done.

Hello! Not a G60 owner, but VR6 owner here in Sussex too. I'm just outside of Crawley. I don't see many Corrado's round this way now!

Have you got any pics?

Not the best photo, but one i have on my phone that I've been able to upload. I live just by Shoreham, I've got a thumbs up from a red Corrado driving past me one day but I haven't seen many around either.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59765[/ATTACH]

Hope that works....

Hey hey. You live in Shoreham? I am in Lancing! You see Rados every now and then round our neck of the woods. There are a few in Brighton and Hove (actually) and there is a guy that works at Ricardos on Shoreham airport who has had his blue VR for years. Never spoken to him though. Also, FenderSi is in Worthing.