ade1882

Looking to buy a storm

Every time a corrado comes up for sale on the forum I get a we bit excited today a corrado for 12000 and an American one that I don't get at all(maybe just me) think maybe American corrado owners use this website too.

^^ That's nice. very nice. If I were in the market I'd be looking at that. I can't see the number plate but a Blackberry with leather and (I think) solitudes came up for sale last year with just a little less mileage. So it's probably the same car.

EDIT: I'm not sure what the advert means by "all electrics" as they are standard leather seats so still manual. It's also not "totally standard" as it has the solitude alloys, a deleted rear VR6 badge, a non-OEM steering wheel and possibly painted rear calipers (hard to see from the pic?). But still lovely nonetheless if the rest of the advert holds true.

Edited by Portent

I saw this one. Very tempting even though it's not a storm. If I wasn't offshore I would definately be making enquiries. Looks well tidy. The electrics thing did puzzle me a bit. More details required I think.

Storms are like buses now I see. Four have apeared over the last 2 days. Big price range 2400 to 4500. Any one got any opinion on any of them? I'm stuck offshore for another 2 weeks any way and to say the IT system out here is slow is an understatement. It torture tryng to flick through the web pages and photos.

Definately a few to veiw when I get home. I'm thinking the one in aberdeen is out of my price range considering it needs a respray the same as the others to get to mint condition. To be honest I hate trying to look up all the details out here.

Yes, but I'll let you off. That looks gorgeous. Bet Karen F wheedles her way into a drive though.