southerner88

I am looking to buy.........

Hi all,

thanks for the initial welcome and advice between the Corrado trims, I have now decided that i want to buy the G60. and I am starting my search for the right one! Again, if their are G60 owners reading this then a few good or bad points to look for would be really useful and gratefully appreciated!

The budget isnt massive but i think i can get a pretty good one, so if anyone is wanting to part with their G60 (i know its highly unlikely) but if you are could you give me a shout please?? You can sleep peacefully that she will be well looked after as a Corrado has sort of been the car ive wanted for about 13 years since being young!

Im in North Yorkshire near Harrogate but am willing to travel a reasonable amount for a G60!!

As said any help / advice / cars for sale would be really really useful! :thumbleft:

I am also selling my current car - 2005 Citroen C2 1.4 SX if any one is interested!

Dont be daft! :lol:

Good luck with your search though mate!:thumbleft:

hahahahahahahahaha thought would be the case lol! think ive found a nice one that will take my C2 as p/x! must be mad! but good more me at least!