VWVW

We are not alone with Retractable rear spoilers

and the Peugeot RCZ has one, and am i alone in thinking its a great looking car??

Unfortunatly no. I kinda like it (even if i did own it, i would have to take up hairdressing on the side)

and the Peugeot RCZ has one, and am i alone in thinking its a great looking car??

I think it would look even better without the pug 'family face' on it, there's one where I work and the spoiler is always up when it's parked.

I do like the domed roof but the engines offered in the CRZ are ......... well theyre french lol, i mean the top spec is a 1.6 T producing 200 Ps but it still cant beat a G60 or VR in standard form to 60 lol..... pretty pants really 20 years on

I believe it's temperature operated. So remains closed whilst the car is warming up to trap the heat in and then opens up once up to temperature.. the same system that the Porsche 928 has :)

Correct, and that was back in 1988 till 1992, when Porsche decided the idea was too unreliable, and ditched it again. Mine´s working again, just a neat cool feature methinks :)

Tempest

Tempest I saw a blue coloured porsche similar your signature pic did you go up the A55 by any chance. Cant be many around.

It is, if you like cars that look like they've been sat on.

I took the resistor out of my spoiler controller so that it comes up at 70mph. 56mph is way too low!

Can't believe this, half the enjoyment factor of mine is seeing it emerge when I put my foot down (at sensible motorway speeds). But enough about me...;)

Stone