BigTartanJudge

G60 rocker-cover plastic breather outlet / G60 expansion tank cap & plastic cover

As above,

Looking for a G60 rocker cover plastic breather which is square with rounded-edges, a plastic outlet and which sits on top RHS of rocker cover. Also looking for a spare expansion tank cap (blue) if possible and a black plastic mounting-screw cover for the OEM expansion tank. Items must be in good condition, cash waiting.

Cheers,

The Judge

Edited by BigTartanJudge

I think he's talking about the cover which goes over the screws, to the passenger side wing side of the tank?

you sure you want a black exp tank cover? all g60's were changed to blue as black was ineffective..

Just to be clarify, I don't mean the expansion tank screw-cap lid, I mean this bit:

IMG_0630-2.jpg

Hi , i should have the screw cover,will confirm & get back to you

Rod

Ok folks, now just looking for a G60 rocker cover plastic breather which is square with rounded-edges, a plastic outlet and which sits on top RHS of rocker cover. Also looking for a spare expansion tank cap which must be blue.

Cheers