TimJ

Hello from Essex

First time Corrado owner saying hello... I'm Tim from Essex

I bought this 16v a couple of weeks ago, would have posted this up earlier but it's been giving me some trouble already meaning time spent elsewhere :/ This is my third and 'modern' VW it will also be my daily driver. A VR6 would have been nice but the base ones seem just too cheap??

Here is a pic, pretty pleased with it (problems aside) it has a really clean leather interior, BBS wheels, all the electrics work and it's fairly original which I like:

DSC02688.jpg

hi there Tim from essex i don,t think any corrado comes without any problems,but still great cars .Welcome:cool:

Hi Tim. Welcome to corrado ownership.

Everyone would have one if they didn't have problems, its part of the corrado's character.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome, that was quick!

I can leave that kind of character all the same... but back on the road today so can't complain if it stays that way.

Looks nice and original; get a few more pics up fella. There's a few of us now kicking about in the Essex area so I'm sure any help you need will be forthcoming.

Welcome

Mark

I'm in Thaxted by the way, not far at all from Dunmow.

i thought the house looked a bit familar style

Nice looking car. Just out of interest, who do you lot all use to look after your car? I'm down Brentwood way and need some work doing on my VR, but don't want to chance just any old garage.

Cheers, James

I do most of my work myself now, didn't have great experiences just using the local general mechanics type of garages.

Am sure someone recommended a place in Maldon to me.

I am a professional mechanic so i tend to do all the work myself :) if anyone local needs a hand with anything just give me a shout and im generally more than willing to help.

Brilliant loads of Essex Corrados. I will be keeping a lookout for you all on the roads.

I'm in Little Canfield and kettle is always on if anyone wants to come and take a look.

James153 where do you work? I had a massive row with my previous garage so am also on the lookout for a good mechanic. I'll have a crack at some things but always need a plan B.

I've put another thread in the members section with a couple more photos.

Tim

Brilliant loads of Essex Corrados. I will be keeping a lookout for you all on the roads.

I'm in Little Canfield and kettle is always on if anyone wants to come and take a look.

James153 where do you work? I had a massive row with my previous garage so am also on the lookout for a good mechanic. I'll have a crack at some things but always need a plan B.

I've put another thread in the members section with a couple more photos.

Tim

When im not at uni i tend to work at a little bentley garage in colchester, so if you need any help just drop me a pm and ill see what i can do for you. and i have a late 16v, so like to think i know what im doing lol :)