fla

wanted: ignition switch!

as above, ignition switch either new or as new condition. Wont be able to get to VW this week hence if someone has one available would be much appreciated. For a 94 VR if there is any difference

Thanks

Got a black one & a cream one at minimum as spares.

Whatever they are new half it & add a £1 for postage and I'll send it out.

thanks Stu. Are they new or used, assuming they're VAG? If all ok, please send me your bank details and i'll make a direct payment. Would you be able to post before the weekend? New they're around £20+ afaik, which i think is pretty steep for a switch!

It maybe seems a bit steep fla but you gotta consider what they do! If it breaks your car doesn't start, if its knackered it plays havoc with your car, my radio used to turn itself on and off randomly. Worth every penny to fit and forget!

I think I saw them for £4.50 on eBay before... geussing the quality might be lacking

All of the ones I have are used but the black ones tend to be the replacement versions of the creme ones so that one will be a younger version possibly recently replaced with the age of the cars.

You can tend to see once removed whether a switch is on its last legs.

My personal advice is buy new, fit and forget but I'm happy to post one out if required however unlikely I can do this before Saturday..?

yes i think you're right. Have just ordered one and will pick it up on saturday.