p0l1wrath

vr6 aux belt tensioner needed ASAP

hello,

i have a 1993 vr6 and need and aux belt tensioner as bearing for the wheel on mine has seized and the belt no longer turns

thanks for any help

I have one, but the bearings a bit noisy. You can have it if you come and pick it up. I'm in gloucester so not too far :)

yeh cheers for that but wish i knew it was on its way out, but the wheel is completely shredded :(

---------- Post added at 6:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:12 PM ----------

I have one, but the bearings a bit noisy. You can have it if you come and pick it up. I'm in gloucester so not too far :)

sounds good mate, when can i come and get it and what do you want for it?

cheers

I'm in stoke for the weekend, i work at bristol street ford. You can pick it up anytime tuesday, you can have it.

ok, thanks for the help, but probably going to get one later tonight found another one i think, want her running again

Edited by p0l1wrath

got one in the end :) thanks for the help, on the wiki it says to cut out the retaining lip? does this not effect when you put the new bearing in?

cheers