gingernuts

Corrado factory roof rack

IMG_0455.jpg

Corrado dealer option thule roof rack. Has sliders for ski/bike rack as shown (ski rack not included). Clamps round above windows, two 6mm alan keys to tighten (takes 2mins to put on and fits in boot).

Only bad bit is missin keys (can be bought as far as I know), and pads have been replaced with tyre inner tube around legs (will put close ups as soon as I'm home) I was going to tidy it up but it's not that noticeable!

Price wise, I've never even seen another one of these for sale, looking for £100. Can post

Located in central Scotland (Perth).

Will add proper photos when I get home tomorrow.

Hello Gingernuts,

I would like to buy your roof rack set for my Corrado.

I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

Hello Gingernuts,

I don't know if yoy just haven't had the time to look at this, but I am still wanting to buy your Thule Roof rack ;)

Havent had any reply yet, so looking forward to buying them.

Cheers,

Redfox.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Hello Gingernuts,

I don't know if yoy just haven't had the time to look at this, but I am still wanting to buy your Thule Roof rack ;)

Havent had any reply yet, so looking forward to buying them.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Hello Gingernuts,

I am abroard, but coming hom eth e29th. Still want to buy your roofrack. Please give me a sign :)

Cheers,

Redfox.

The spirit that we have on here seems to have been missed by the seller. Thankfully not by anyone that should know better. It's the sellers perogative to sell to whoever they want, but that's not how we operate on here...most of us go by old fashioned 'fair play' rules.

I dont know who buy them bars... but not me :(

I did PM seller few times without reply , finaly I manage to find his mobile here. He confirm that he sold them but I didnt ask to whom.

I dont know who buy them bars... but not me :(

I did PM seller few times without reply , finaly I manage to find his mobile here. He confirm that he sold them but I didnt ask to whom.

Don't worry derbik, wasn't aimed at you! The least the seller could have done was have the courtesy to keep the thread updated or respond, but at less than 10 posts, most of which were just to sell stuff, can't expect much more. End of my 'rant'. :)

The seller has 553 posts on the orange wheel brigade website. No surprise at the lack of social grace then ?

I also say wtf as I was telling him first. And I wrote him a lot of times. Crap.

If someone don't want to honor their own advert, then just don't make an add for it. That is my two cents. At least have the curtesy to reply.

:(

At least people on here like Dave16v and others I have dealt with, are honorable good people who keep their word. And that is the way to do it.

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox