_Meth

Random Google Find! - Fiat Car Parts for Corrados!

Ok bare with me on this one, ive just been trying to find a headlight switch for my baby valver, and stumbled across this place:

http://www.fiatcarpartsuk.co.uk/

They dont list anything on the listings, however just bang in "corrado" on the advanced search on the top right hand side. Im only 3 pages in but there appears to be loooooooaaaads there and to be honest - prices look pretty good!

This may / may not be any use to anyone, however its the only place online ive found a replacement seat adjuster knob! lol

That seems to be a good find - even has VR6 parts, though we cant check if anything is actually available for real till tomorrow.

Very good prices too on some stuff if its all OEM

Edited by Storm Guy

Hmmm, from the catalogue parts they only seem to stock Fiat body panels and trim, but do a search and there database throws up Febi-Bilstein parts for all manufactures.

Will be keeping an eye on this though, just in case.

Who's going be brave and order something? :)

that will be me then, Febi vr6 head bolts for £25 inc postage.

Great find, good work. Some really good prices too and some pretty obscure stuff. Will be amazing if it's all OEM aswell. Wonder if it's all unsold stock that was part of a VW dealer or something

Ok bare with me on this one, ive just been trying to find a headlight switch for my baby valver, and stumbled across this place:

http://www.fiatcarpartsuk.co.uk/

They dont list anything on the listings, however just bang in "corrado" on the advanced search on the top right hand side. Im only 3 pages in but there appears to be loooooooaaaads there and to be honest - prices look pretty good!

This may / may not be any use to anyone, however its the only place online ive found a replacement seat adjuster knob! lol

It's all gravy, here's a link to the main site;

http://www.wanapart.co.uk

Looks like the back end is the same place as I posted a bit further down from this thread. Be careful with the seat adjuster as I bought one for my seat and its an early spec one I think as its the same as the one in my polo. Its the wrong sort for the Corrado seats.

I have managed to a window seal from these guys which is obsolote from VW for my Polo. Good resource.

well as i said on the 9th i ordered some new Febi head bolts and a new pedal rubber, ordered late evening and about an hour ago this arrived

2012-05-11095740.jpg

i'm impressed to say the least.

karl