C5 OEM

Another ebay gem....innit

You really need to take a step back and think about what's important in the world if this car offends you so greatly. Are you the Corrado show car Police these days? Who cares what it looks like and what they spent on it. Pathetic.

wow what a reaction...!! it offends me in a car sense not life sense. Makes me laugh how people describe their cars and always makes me feel they are trying to fool someone. But lets get it right cars are cars and this is a car forum and was merely starting a light hearted debate as many have done before. You do not know me so don`t make assumptions about what`s important to me.

Why waste time ripping the P out of people and their cars?

Who ripped the ****...? I merely pointed out that the advert seemed misleading and its not the first thread like this. It was started in a light hearted manner and then people get carried away and start throwing claims and over stepping the mark.

Think the thing we are forgetting is that the owner may be a member on here and quite frankly some one called my car offensive in what ever context or sense of the word I would be less than pleased.

Is it wrong for me to actually quite like that one? Dont know why..

This came up the other day and there's a guilty pleasure about it for me too.. would have to be running VR turbs with silly power though.

I remember TBA from back in the day, I think JT-G60 who nearly bought my G60 had it at one point. It was a fairly well together car back then.

Personally Worthersee a few years back was a very big turning point for me in terms of these kind of threads about other peoples cars. There were some serious, serious monstrosities out there, but you got to love them for what they are and the effort owners have put in. I've had a very much live and let live attitude since then. If someone has created a car for themselves, its up to a buyer to decide if they like it or not. I'm happy with my car, but am aware there are others that don't like it. They're welcome to let me know.. if they can catch up to tell me! :fastestsmiley:

Well i like at as its sooooo far away from the nomal body kit you can just bolt onto a corrado, there must have been some serious man hours put into creating those arches.

Who ripped the ****...? I merely pointed out that the advert seemed misleading and its not the first thread like this. It was started in a light hearted manner and then people get carried away and start throwing claims and over stepping the mark.

:agrue: All i need now is a giant gladiator finger and the Fash!! AWOOGA!!

Oh dear, bodykits on a Corrado, not good.

There are cars that you just don't do this kind of stuff to and the Corrado is one of them. I like mods that improve performance and which cannot be seen, and are easily and quickly reversible.

Each to their own I guess.....

I posted this one up last week- not to take the p*** out of whoever did it, but I honestly couldn't tell it was a corrado at first, not seen anything like it before! I don't have a problem with heavily modified cars even if I wouldn't want them myself, but I hate mis spelled and half arsed ads. My favourites are 'probably missed loads' or 'loads of other stuff' at the end- well how about taking a moment to list them so you won't have to answer the same 50 emails?! And run it through a spell checker if you know your spelling is that bad. Or am i just being old fashioned?