Tjninny

312mm brakes

For sale,

Full front 312mm brake upgrade from my Audi TT - (I have just bought 288mm brakes so I can retain the 15" wheels on my VR6 Corrado) both calipers, carriers, discs, pads and hoses. Looking for £80 collected from Doncaster or + £20 for posting.

If these fit straight on without spacers i will take them, but will need posting. Would you mind posting some pictures? Boots etc ok?

Not sure whether you will need spacers or not - I know you will for mk4 brakes, but don't know about brakes from a TT.

Tim.

If these fit straight on without spacers i will take them, but will need posting. Would you mind posting some pictures? Boots etc ok?

you will need some 6mm spacers and longer bolts, ask DAVE16V if he can still get hold of them.

Thanks for the info Karl. TJ i think i'll leave them for someone else, thanks anyway.

It's very easy, there's a link on the 312 thread for a fella on eBay that sells the correct length high tensile bolts for circa £10 and also another company that makes cnc stainless spacers again about £10. Job done.

I'm being lazy and not posting the link but its all there in the 312 brake thread. :)