TanVr6

Rear wiper removal!!!

Im in need of a bit of guidance with removal of the rear wiper! As I personally don't use it and prefer the C without it.

I'm removed the wiper and wanted to know a few things before I remove the rear wiper motor.

1. Where should I disconnect the washer hose from to stop the screen wash going to the back and flooding my boot...?

2. Is there a seperate fuse that I can take out to stop the rear wiper functioning???

Any other tips or pointers would be much helpful

I took mine out the other week , i used a screw in the washer line , just don't go to operate it. The fuse i think is shared with mirrors and sunroof so can't do much about that one.

I also removed mine recently, I disconnected the in the engine bay and then plugged it with a screw.

No chance water in the boot at all then!

Thanks guys!

I think I will try to locate the pipe in the engine bay n disconnect it.

I also removed mine recently, I disconnected the in the engine bay and then plugged it with a screw.

No chance water in the boot at all then!

Any chance of a picture of this, so I remove the right one. I'm a complete noob when getting my hands dirty under the bonnet of a car!

I will try and get you a photo tomorrow.

All you need to do is follow the washer tubing from the front jets to the bottle and then you will notice another heading towards the back of the car, obviously this is for the rear washer jet.

Disconnect this one at the motor and plug the rubber connector.

Thanks, I know it will be pretty simple for most but I'm a complete noob under the bonnet!