Daemo

door window scrapers needed

hope that is what they are called, rubbers that fit on the top of the doors and wipes the rain off the glass when they go down. need both sides, vw new zealand have none so have to go overseas, anyone know where i can get them from..thanks.

ive seen that one on ebay, and if it was a pair i would have bought as postage was quoted at 11.99, great thanks for that, bloody sun kills any rubber over here, i dont suppose you could give me the part numbers?? how much are they each?

ive seen that one on ebay, and if it was a pair i would have bought as postage was quoted at 11.99, great thanks for that, bloody sun kills any rubber over here, i dont suppose you could give me the part numbers?? how much are they each?

Bought a pair last week, £50.50 +vat per side

W535 837 473 A

W535 837 474 A

Try this stuff to protect the rubber.

http://www.einszett.co.uk/Gummi-Pflege.php

thanks,

looking for a favour, is anyone prepared to buy a pair of scrapers for me and send them over all at my cost, i rang tps and they can get them but wont send them or take payment over the phone, i have family over there but there are no tps stores locally too them, i was hoping someone may live near one and maybe able to help me out, i can transfer cash via paypal no trouble so you can buy them, then send the shipping cost when you have them. i know its a bit of trouble but i can put a drink in it for you..

let me know if anyone is prepared to help out, i am peed off with my naff looking scrapers on what is a very tidy car in general.

thanks

Daemo

i can do it if you wish, any idea who that postage price was with as im struggling to find anything that cheap

i can do it if you wish, any idea who that postage price was with as im struggling to find anything that cheap

well that was just a quote on ebay with international shipping when i clicked on shipping, i would imagigne shipping for the two will be up to around 20-30 quid.