wbx6dan

g60 nothelle corrado project

short short shifter fitted, alternator rebuilt. new charger belt and tensioner pulleys fitted , charge cooler fitted, found some bmw e30 bits ducts and headlights preliminary fitted , pulls like a train betweem 3.5 and 5.5 , oil pressure spot on

happy days

mobphone054_zps37585431.jpg

mobilephone21113004_zps8dc3be87.jpg

mobilephone21113007_zpsac1cbbae.jpg

a couple for you dave

isaacsbirthday2013025_zpse8dd87fd.jpg

isaacsbirthday2013029_zps4f4b029a.jpg

looking good!

004_zpsd8f79502.jpg

003_zps201b6300.jpg

002_zpse176cc9a.jpg

Edited by wbx6dan

Looking good matey. By the way what is the crazy looking massive plenum like structure front right engine bay? Is this where the nothelle get's is power increase on a standard G60??

Cool old girl and worth the saving for retro rarity value if nothing else.

I love those wheels and searched for ages trying to get them for a number of Vw`s over the years but never managed it!!!

Personally I don't like them in satin black they seem to lose the detail( it might just be the angle in the pic)

Silver would be my first choice.

Keep up the good work

thanks boys I would like to know to rob ! hows your running now? what do you think too hot gloss black?

silver on silver's welljust toooo silver :agrue:

thanks boys I would like to know to rob ! hows your running now? what do you think too hot gloss black?

White mate.:thumbleft:

I bought my xmas prezzie already!

I should add this is no3 and its gorgeous just cant be assed to change it again!!!!

tezet007_zpsd336693e.jpg

ps i did like the white clumpy

but its a bit julie andrews however black is black !

I might try gloss next!

Edited by wbx6dan

TeZet are the boy when it come's to G60 exhaust's mate I looked at one for mine too. Quality wheel's (just my opinion mate they are your wheel's ;).

Looking great in black . Hows mine running ? ....Erm off n on lol still got trouble with it .

Loving the Nothelle quirky-ness.

A friend has a set of these wheels in 16's and we put them on an 8v I had for a while.

Instantly went from hating the design to loving it.

I've found bold, striking wheel designs tend to compliment the Corrado's shape way more than expected.

Will upload pic later as the hosting ability seems to be down.

I had a go with the Tezet manifold today!

The manifold fitted fantastically (no fouling on the steering knuckle/boot) however the inlet manifold needs some shaving mainly on no4 port!!

I suppose as it is a large bore tuned pipe its logical that some trimming is in order so still not fitted plus i need some new seals for my

green top injectors! anyone know where to get some? vag heritage? main dealers?

Thanks stuey B i fell in love with them the first time i saw a set in 1986 at bug jam i also remember that red t25 of bernard newburys with all those speakers in my lasting memories :snipersmile:

Took her for a spin this morning with nearly 10 psi of boost at 4000 was doing a 100mph sweet well pleased :thumbleft:

xmas2013andcorrado021_zps3b5e9308.jpg

xmas2013andcorrado020_zps0a165010.jpg

xmas2013andcorrado019_zps103317cd.jpg

xmas2013andcorrado018_zpsc386497f.jpg

Edited by wbx6dan

Keep the inserts black on the wheels but the face body coloured. Black doesnt show of the details and I think gloss black would show less due to the relfections etc.

I too love them for their quirky look. Ive seen 17in 5x100 versions before.

cheers Riley im itching to take her out after the rolling road tune up come on you sunshine!!!!!

still masses to do and a list as long as your arm but were getting there

:onfire:

I believe its a 91 /92 /93 /89/90 he he he

Think i might have to pass on the two tone wheels had a mk2 zephyr one that was cool but i agree the color doesnt do them justice.

Managed to get her out for a spin yesterday before the weather set in again and very pleasing pulls and pulls and pulls but tram lines

something rotten and the h&r springs are 250 70a's feel to hard what do you lot run? the tyres are 215/49 16 yokis which wont help either

now i like a stiff ride but christ i must be getting old thinking of 200 springs and some 50 series tyres?

just a small update have reset the camber and tracking set it up at 40' in instead of out and getting rather excited

about a road test on friday so i can unleash all of the 200 Nothelle ponies down the north devon link road!

fingers crossed for the weather!

Thanks boys,

taxed her this avo fitted a rear strut brace just bought from Diarmaid this evening got a front brace to fit

in the morning oh and i have to bottle my home brew the snow should have stopped by then and we will she where she takes me

might post a few more pics if i go anywhere interesting