clairezee

corrado in south wales

I'm in Swansea and saw a n reg in pontardawe today the first one 1 have seen in , well as long as I can remember . I will be going to volksfest Wales and possibly Dubs at the castle, whether in the 71bay or the rado I don't know yet, all weather dependent

im going to volksfest aslong as the weathers fine,and yes im only up the road,been down lds a few times in the raddo but dont use it as much as i should.

is that blue t5 pickup yours with the nice wood work.

going to BVF anyone?

Not me, I think my only show this year with the vw will be volksfest, though I'm doing a few in my vx220.

ive done a few shows this year in my a1.. rados are off the road atm

Hey all this may sound a little weird but rather than clog this thread why dont we have a welsh chat thread in general car chat...we all.seem interested in a meet etc could sort.something out in there then?

im from morriston, currently working on mine for mot , when and where is the margam show being held now as i have lost track of events lately

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Did anyone meet up on the 11th in the end? The grand prix was on and had to be glued to the tv for 3hrs, apologies! Interested in another meet should one arise. Hunting for a late drivers wing and 50mm splitter and have got a bunch of bits to get rid of too. Would be good to me you all.

think i got a wing here somewhere vgc in aqua blue if i can find it :)

Hi will, volksfest is in Carmarthen this year. I'll be there on the Sunday as I'm in Cardiff on the sat watching the Olympic football.

Yep I'll be there too, gonna go on the sunday i think. will 2, how much are you looking for the wing? :-)

Who was it I saw in a dragon green vr6 coming from trostre towards loughor today around 4ish? Not sure if you're on here or not! :-) and will , any word on that wing?

Mine is about to get a whole lot lower I'm doing my coil overs today. Say bye bye to a comfortable ride I suspect lol

Did anyone else make it to dubs at the castle, I went on the Sunday and this is the only rado I saw

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68613[/ATTACH]

My mate popped down on Friday and said it was a nice rado there though. I was looking forward to seeing some more in the flesh as there only seem to be a few floating around the area.

Who was it I saw in a dragon green vr6 coming from trostre towards loughor today around 4ish? Not sure if you're on here or not! :-) and will , any word on that wing?

i will check to make sure its the right one this weekend as its in my lock up and not here in my garage, i will let you know then asap

Great thanks a lot Will, if its a late drivers side wing with hopefully no dents that'd be great! Let me know when you find out. Thanks again. Not sure if you have any other parts of interest do ya? ;-)

Great thanks a lot Will, if its a late drivers side wing with hopefully no dents that'd be great! Let me know when you find out. Thanks again. Not sure if you have any other parts of interest do ya? ;-)

hi sam, out of luck on the wing its a passenger side sorry , only other parts i got is a complete interior

Ah gutted! Oh well, thanks for checking Will. If anyone else happens to have a drivers wing I am desperate for one! Is everyone up at the volksfest this weekend?

Yeah I'm planning on going Sunday, but not been down the Carmarthen show ground before. Is it parking in the mud etc?

My car is a bit too low to be driving off road at the moment!

We ended up going to bvf, had a great time, couldnt get into dubs in the castle, a few friends of ours went and they said there was a spate of thefts.