I went today as heard the weather is going to be crap tomorrow. It was ok some lovely campers and beetles not to much water cooled stuff though.

I just parked in the car park but apart from mine there was only one other corrado in the whole place and this was in the show area. It was a really stunning example took some pics anybodys on here ?

I heard it was mainly air cooled am going Sunday but just watched the weather and it don't look good that rado looks stunning hope it's there tomorrow

Not very big prob due to the weather but some nice campers n bugs plus a mint rallye which was nice![ATTACH]67169[/ATTACH]

And a rather nice 914

[ATTACH]67173[/ATTACH]

But no corrados

Yeah think the weather did put a lot of people off and the fact it was rescheduled this year didn't help. Shame because it's nice venue and if the Mrs gets bored she can just go to the antiques bit nearby. That rallye is stunning would like to have seen that shame it didnt make an appearance on the Saturday.

My mrs had more fun than me she sells antique jewellery so knows battlesbridge well! First rallye I've ever seen close up it was mint shame that corrado wasn't there. This bug was rather smart tho! Do you live local?[ATTACH]67181[/ATTACH][ATTACH]67185[/ATTACH]

That beetle is really cool and wasn't there Saturday when I went either, Yeah live in Benfleet just at the top of the bread and cheese hill only about 10 minutes down the round from you in Basildon. My Mrs comes from Basildon so know it well.

The Mrs parents still live their so over your way a lot, never seen another Corrado round Basildon though and hardly ever round my way either. The only other corrado I see regularly is a lovely looking classic green storm which is parked in front of someone's garage in Grand View Drive in Leigh On Sea opposite one of those big houses that overlooks the estuary. Must have really low mileage as I have never seen it move. Think all the other owners round our way must garage there cars as such a rare thing to see one, from the your profile pic it looks like yours is garaged to.

I only go out in mine if its not wet or raining on a Sunday and I normally go out around 7.30 ish in the morning so at that time no other cars about so can have a bit of a blast for an hour or so safely. Do you get out in yours much ?

Only bought mine 2 months ago it's got no mot got it for 300 quid so needs a bit of work nothing major just little bits be good to get it out and have a drive though am only in pitsea so quite close to Benfleet never seen any rados round here either there was a mk2 gti near me but not seen that for ages I'll have to meet you one Sunday morning when mines sorted.

Hopefully the show will be but better next year there is another in north Weald not far from us but don't know when it's on

Yes mate well up for meeting up one Sunday hope you get your car up and running soon. Keep me updated on progress.

Yeah I was interested in going to that show at North Weald as well, its normally on the end of July each year but I think they had to hold it somewhere else this year because the normal dates coincided with the olympics and they were using the showground for a park and ride for some of the events.

I'll have to try and find out where it's being held bloody Olympics lol

Your vr looks nice by the way just been looking on your profile nice mods and colour!

I have a Corrado, and live close to Battlesbridge!

Mine is off the road at the moment, as I am in the middle of fitting ITBs and Megasquirt. I didn't go to Battlesbridge this year, but went to GTI International instead. You should both pop along to the club gti essex meet.