max west-yorks

corrado vr6 wiper arm linkage

Hi guys,

Probably becoming more of a common problem these days... my wiper arms link keeps popping off and has now finally decided to give up all together

The part is the little metal piece between the motor arm and the wiper arm with 2 bushes on either end and a slight kink in the middle

If anyone has one of these kicking about id be eternally grateful as were expecting rain this week and ideally I'd prefer to see where I'm going!

Thanks,

Max

You guys were lucky if you got one from a VW dealer recently at the list price of £13.20 ish.!! Ive just waited 3 weeks or so for one from Classic parts in Germany via my local VW dealer at a cost of £25.20 (apparently I had to pay a share in the postage costs). The part no is 536 955 325, unique to Corrados, wasn't listed online by either Classic parts or Heritage parts. The good news is that it has transformed my wipers. For the first time in my ownership the wipers now actually work-no polo/TT mods-just standard kit. If when you grab your wiper its possible to rotate it several inches-mega movement-then its likely this linkage is worn and causing problems. Photo is the old worn one replaced today!

Edited by bmwcompact