8vMatt

Nugget Yellow Corrado.

Hey guys,

I've been thinking for a while now that I would really to own a funky yellow C :thumbleft:.

I do love the VR noise and cruise but would like to own one of these as some point. It would be easy to do a swop plus or money back but we would have to see what if anything is offered and whether you would want to go for a VR6 or not.

A G60 would be the first choice but wouldn't shy away from a valver either.

What's out there all?

Saw a nugget on pistonheads with a 1.8t lump in it.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4004504.htm

Cheers buddy,

Did see this on ebay, would want a more standard car. I have looked at Yandards on ebay also, would be a super purchase. Would have to sell mine first though for that one, thats why I've been thinking of someone wanting to change to a VR.

Cheers buddy,

Did see this on ebay, would want a more standard car. I have looked at Yandards on ebay also, would be a super purchase. Would have to sell mine first though for that one, thats why I've been thinking of someone wanting to change to a VR.

Do de do..... :)

Someone just posted a tatty nugget project for sale for only £1k. Might be worth a look! Apparently it needs interior, door handles and locks plus a front grill and rear plinth.

Someone just posted a tatty nugget project for sale for only £1k. Might be worth a look! Apparently it needs interior, door handles and locks plus a front grill and rear plinth.

Needs a lot more than that looking at the pictures!

If the rear number plate plinth and light clusters have been off for any time then the boot will be full of water as well.

Agree with Yan. That looks shagged to me and by the time your finished sorting it you could have bought yans car for WAY! less money :-)

i maybe in the market to sell a nugget 16v completly standard, except with a stainless exhaust system, some serious money has been spent on it, i sold it to my dad and he only uses it now and then, he may even be keen on a vr6? i can pm you my tel if you want a chat?

Tatty covers it but not for a grand for me! As agreed with the above, does need a load of work and has been sitting there for some time which causes issues in it's self. If the price became a bit more like the real value then it could be a possibility.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

nothing like driving round in a nugget wouldnt get rid of mine for anything sorry :)

Cheers for that!!!! Haha, its not just me that likes them then!

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Agree with Yan. That looks shagged to me and by the time your finished sorting it you could have bought yans car for WAY! less money :-)

That could be a very true statement right there! A G60 would be awesome.

i bought mine for the colour first and for the s**t load of work it needs doing to it secondly :) slowly getting there tho

i maybe in the market to sell a nugget 16v completly standard, except with a stainless exhaust system, some serious money has been spent on it, i sold it to my dad and he only uses it now and then, he may even be keen on a vr6? i can pm you my tel if you want a chat?

Hi Alex,

I've just re-read your thread about this one I see that I commented on it back a couple of years ago. This does sound like a very nice car and I think a chat could be in order :thumbleft:

ideal fella, its had extensive time and money put into it, as you could re-read the work we done, the folder of recepits/invoices for parts, all of which are genuine bits. and a brand new front windscreen fitted a month ago. ive pmd you my mob.