corrado_sunderland

Adverts that get on your tits

Geordies on TV ads also **** me off, why aye man am git thick why aye why aye ....you offend my northern heritage you cretons :lol:

and totally agree of the wonga style adverts,go on ya retard get even more debt to pay your debt..... really?

I also hate thrush cream adverts,you dont see itchy nob cream adverts on TV so why do i have to listen to lasses talking about beasty yeasties and fanny cheese and how itchy it is....... gross

:lol: you have a way with words mate.

There's something behind the "badly dubbed" adverts, something about you pay more attention to them or something - i forget exactly what tbh

Geordies on TV ads also **** me off, why aye man am git thick why aye why aye ....you offend my northern heritage you cretons :lol:

and totally agree of the wonga style adverts,go on ya retard get even more debt to pay your debt..... really?

I also hate thrush cream adverts,you dont see itchy nob cream adverts on TV so why do i have to listen to lasses talking about beasty yeasties and fanny cheese and how itchy it is....... gross

LEGEND! hahaha

There's one that's on at the moment that particularly grates on me for some reason. It's for a car I think and has that song "ever fallen in love with someone, ever fallen in love, love with someone, ever fallen in love, in love with someone..."...I f*cking hate that song. And the the galling thing is that the song gets stuck in my head and I find myself singing it when i really hate it!!! Aaaaaargh!

PMSL i shall be useing the urbandictionary from now on some of these are awsome:cheers: