Rinse

I'm coming back!

So having re-located from Inverness to Edinburgh I had to sell my VR. Then when I was in a position to buy something down here a nice MK4 turbo came up, thought I'd try something newer... 3 months later I'd had enough and bought a really clean Mk2 8v haha. Had this for almost 9 months now, Took it to the ScottishVag show to be greeted with heaps of other mk2's... Then three Corrados. As soon as I seen another in the flesh I txt the original owner saying I was considering selling the mk2 and if he still wanted it. He did still want it and its now sold as soon as I find my next C.

Decided to go back to a G60 since mine was so short lived, bit of a shame G-werks is no more but I'm seeing good things about JMR.

All in all, I'm happy to have had a wee stint with the mk2, but now I can't wait to be back in a Charged Corrado. I've got unfinished business after the untimely death of my last hahaha.

I try to sell my Corrado every day, but instead I end up making plans on what to do next! There's no escape, the pull is stronger than gravity.