jezzaG60

300bhp 16vG60 parts, Turbo, 02M clutch/flywheel, Chargers, Lots of goodies

Right, I've had a bit of a realisation that I have far too many parts sitting about. As it seems that I'm not going to get round to building up a new bottom end and finishing off my 16vG60 turbo project the following parts are for sale. If someone wanted to buy the complete engine I may be able to come up with a deal and include the emerald ecu and loom but as with all these things its probably worth a lot more in parts than someone would want to pay.

Charger 1 - Standard Charger. Was an extremely low mileage unit (less than 20k) which I had re-built by G-werks and has never been used. In Darrens words

it was better than a new charger from VW when they were available. 0 miles, still wrapped up as it was when I collected it. £1000

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Spec Stage 3 clutch and flywheel - Stage 3 clutch and alloy flywheel for 6sp O2M gearbox. Brand new never used. ($1200 + Delivery + Import duty new!) £650

G60 Block and head - Can't remember what milage this had on it when I pulled it out of a crashed corrado. Had been keeping it for a cross flow turbo project. Came from a running car and I'm sure it sounded sweet but I'd advise giving it a check over before use £150

8v Cross flow head - Head has been modded to work on a G60 block. Welded up the oil return on it so it lines up with the G60 gasket properly, Has then been skimmed. It had a very light port job, valves cleaned up and re-cut etc £200

8v Cast Turbo manifold - T25 cast turbo manifold, unused £80

G60 ECU and Loom - Go great with the above 3 to put together a cross flow g60 turbo or something £150

The following parts just removed from the car

Charger 2 - Stage 4 Jabbasport, re-built by G-werks, less than 3000 miles since. Always been run with a standalone oil feed kit using mobil 1 0w30 oil Great strong charger, used by me to make 305bhp on a 16vG60. £750

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

Standalone oil feed kit- Great for maintaining a healthy charger £150

Short runner inlet - Modified Audi S2 inlet, ported, internal webs cut out, G60 throttle body flange. Audi S3 fuel rail. 4 bar fpr £250

Engine - ABF block, Scat steel rods, Heavily ported kr head with new guides, seats cut etc. New bearings in the engine. Stacked steel headgaskets to lower

compression. ABF cams. Done 3000 miles since putting it together. (rods £350, ££££ for headwork, bearings etc etc) £500

Brand new VAG ABF oil pump - still in box, i believe these are now obselete. - £110

#

Emerald ECU - Comes complete with ready made loom (the loom is nothing special as its been used by me on a few different projects, always intended to make a new one to make it neat but it does the job and will get you running), MAP sensor (cost £80) 4 Cylinder coil pack and leads to suit 16v motor, I can include my all important 300bhp+ 16vG60 map. New ECU costs £600 without all the other bits included. £600 for the lot.

photo2.jpg?t=1349299057

photo3.jpg?t=1349632943

307.jpg

Edited by jezzaG60

If you do break it can I get first dips on the ABF engine please.

Oh and any pics of the stand alone charger oil feed? (First dips on that too)

Edited by Yandards

Updated - engine finally out

I will still take the block and any pics of the standalone oil feed?

Edited by Yandards

what would you do the auto throttlebody, engine without turbo and charger, toothed pulley setup & oil pump ?

Hi there i would love to buy your g60 loom mine is foobarred however i have a good ecu

Not sure how you would feel about that but i could then get my g60 back on the road again!

yours hopefully Dan

thanks for that the nothelle shall ride again one day!

if the looms plug and play ill go £100 better let me know either way please cheers Dan

Yes, everything in the advert is still available at the moment. There has been a lot of interest in the standalone oil kit but no-one has paid me the money!

you have any interest in my syncro stuff ? and up for swapping some bits ?

---------- Post added at 5:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:27 PM ----------

Could you tell me a bit about how they work ? I've read a lot about people using them and saying its the best for a supercharger