Rinse

Corrado wanted, Scotland or Northern England.

Hi guys,

Really looking for another Corrado. Been searching High and Low and everyone I seem to find the owners have no interest in actually selling the car and wasting my time!

Ideally I'm looking for a G60 around £1500 but can go up to £2000 for the right car. VR6 or valvers considered.

Will travel for the right car too, must have T+T on it and be relatively clean.

Thanks!

Keeve

blackberry in sunderland mate has porsche slots on at mo but would let go for £2300 with standard speedlines on there is a for sale ad on here bud

Very nice looking VR but going to £2000 would be a push and I'd have to sell some wheels as well as my Golf so doubt I could afford £2300. sorry mate.

Hi guys,

Really looking for another Corrado. Been searching High and Low and everyone I seem to find the owners have no interest in actually selling the car and wasting my time!

Ideally I'm looking for a G60 around £1500 but can go up to £2000 for the right car. VR6 or valvers considered.

Will travel for the right car too, must have T+T on it and be relatively clean.

Thanks!

Keeve

I have one buts its out of your budget a touch and 50% of the T is missing..

Yeah I've seen yours advertised a couple places. Know it would be looked after and easy enough to get to but I'd be stretching my budget quite a bit just to reach 2k.

Just wondering if you're not being a bit short sighted by being sooo budget orientated? (that's not mean to be cheeky btw!). Sure, wait and get a VR that is cheap, but unless you strike it really lucky, that VR will need money spent sooner or later - they are that type of car. The ones that are less likely to need money spent are £2k+. Clean, reliable AND cheap VR's are hard to come by. Having T&T doesn't really count for much. You'll prob get a lovely 16v for that money, but I think you'll struggle to get a lovely VR easily.

Just saying :)

Indeed. I think it'd be hard to beat Yan's car for the money..

Yeah Jamie, I know that a VR under 2k will be a tin. You get what you pay for, my last VR was never a truer statement to that haha. 2k is the amount that I have just now to buy something, over the next few months I'll have money to dump into it and make it cleaner/healthier. Besides, I wouldn't expect a VR to be very clean at that price anyway haha.

My favourite of the engines I've had was the G60 so I'm looking for another one of those anyway.

Hey - I am selling my rado very reluctantly - only because of moving to spain - you said you had some wheels to sell - are they 4x100 ? I would let mine go for your 2K but I would take the leathers out replacing with good cloth seats with wear to driers as usual (guy in Stirling selling the same rears for cheap that could be used to patch..) and would be hoping to keep wheels - totally unique vr6 - resprayed ( engine out )in the new scirroco Viper Green - either love it or hate it - loud and proud engine - few issues but I have all the parts to fix - will be bringing it up north next week if you are interested....could be a good way of spending your 2K to make a few bucks to get towards Storm money????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68481[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68482[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68483[/ATTACH]

I gave it some serious thought but don't think I could handle a yellow car every day, even if it is a nugget corrado, as much as I love em!