ST0RMF0RCE

** no longer available ** First aid box and safety triangle

Hey - no longer for sale as moving to Spain

Glad you all enjoyed the post :)

take it easy,

Pete

Hey all,

getting rid of some extra bits,

here we have a blue first aid box and the safety triangle from a corrado. Not much more I can say about these, you either want them or not...

Not too sure about pricing - so lets start off at £100 for the pair + postage.

All sensible offers considered..

Thanks for looking,

Pete

I also have bbs rs 772 rare splits for sale( 325 ono), azev a's 16x7.5 (275 ono)and a tidy set of black leathers (300 ono) - all advertised on forum.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68502[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68503[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68504[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68506[/ATTACH]

Edited by ST0RMF0RCE

£100 for a first aid box and triangle?

Indeed! Come on chap get a bit more realistic £50 for the pair would be excessive.

Triangles regularly go on Ebay for £10-20. First aid boxes can go for around £50, but that's crazy!

Don't want to rain on the sale but I'm sure you can still get vw branded kits new from vw that fit the size for under 30...

Hey all - I am pretty sure I made it clear I was not sure about pricing as I have seen them go for pennies or decent money - I am also pretty sure I said ALL SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.

Always the same on forums - good percentage want to help each other out, dont know about the others.

Thanks for your opinions but did you really need to waste your time on this planet being negative about someone with common interests ????

To all who read the post properly as I said - ALL SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED - to the rest of you chill out !!!!

Pete

Now come on people, after reading through this thread i've seen a few silly comments. Pete (Stormforce), sadly yes you have over priced your stuff but you're right, you did mention that you weren't sure about prices. I once thought that my old original first aid kit would fetch a fair bit, in reality both the first aid kit and triangle would probably go for £30 to the right person.

We're all happy clappy Corrado owners on here, lets try and keep it that way. lol

It's the high starting price. If you said something like 'so let's start off at £60 the pair' you wouldn't have had the negative reaction. I know you want to get the most you can, which is fair enough, but I think you also need to take account of the response- this is a pretty easy-going forum and this sort of reaction is a rarity. Only happens when people feel strongly.

Giving a price of £100 then saying 'All sensible offers considered' will leave potential buyers thinking you'll maybe drop to £85-90 at best, which is still way over the top. Remember, you have an edit button!

Let me know if you want to start again and I can clean the thread up for you :)

Edited by CazzaVR

Hey all - just found this on fleabay - item number 320850479925 - just thought I would share :)

pete

I bought one of them the other day off ebay for £15 posted, im still looking for a first aid kit though. :)

Hey all - just found this on fleabay - item number 320850479925 - just thought I would share :)

pete

So someone else is unsucessfully attempting to sell something far in excess of its market value ... ?

You're entitled to ask what you like for it. Some unsuspecting fool might come along and pay over the odds for it.

It won't happen on here though. Give Ebay a whirl.

Or E38. If you do though, be warned you'll have to take a picture of it with a piece of paper next to the item that shows your username. And there has to be a Nun in the background playing the cello whilst smearing marmite on an old wood lathe, listening to Sail Away by Enya.

Never understood why someone would want a 20 year old First aid kit... !!

I just discovered I had a warning triangle in the rear seats of my car - can only presume it's original?