corrado_sunderland

leveson outcome

Well it seems cameron and the top tory brass have got away totally scot free and the workers below will take the axe.......

i hope they die of cancer because there a cancer on this country and scum,no way am i bringing kids up in the uk,the public on mass are dumb as **** and let these arseholes do what they want.

As long as they have the latest i-phone and a magazine that tells you what ****ing fanny pad Cheryl cole is using along with other celeb bollox the morons are happy.

Don't forget the latest fad of women painting the soles of their shoes red so that people think they're wearing more expensive ones than they actually are...

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG9389255/Cash-strapped-women-are-painting-their-shoe-soles-red-to-get-the-Louboutin-look-for-less.html

Society is indeed doomed.

On the upside and back on topic, at least some of those involved are going to face prosecution - it could be worse. They could have all walked away scot-free! But you're right - I simply don't feel I can trust any of the political parties any more.. they're all as bad as each other and it's hard to believe anything they say!

In a way its good to get a bit of transparency, to see how bad things truly are, whenever i think of politicians i always this of "Yes Minister" in its time, it was quite an accurate portrayal.

Don't forget the latest fad of women painting the soles of their shoes red so that people think they're wearing more expensive ones than they actually are...

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG9389255/Cash-strapped-women-are-painting-their-shoe-soles-red-to-get-the-Louboutin-look-for-less.html

Which is no different, imo, to that cheap 'carbon look' film chavs stick all over their cars....but I agree. Society appears to have become incredibly shallow and self obsessed in recent years.

In a way its good to get a bit of transparency, to see how bad things truly are, whenever i think of politicians i always this of "Yes Minister" in its time, it was quite an accurate portrayal.

Not really,it would be if people learned from it but it happens time after time and people do or say nothing, i want a revolution now like had enough of this crap.New political system with harsh as hell punishments for mps who do anything negative towards the public and public powers to oust the ****ers if they missbehave,ultimate power corrupts so dont give it to the snobby little c u n t s

Well i did say in a way,

It would take nothing short of a revolution to change things, can't see that happening anytime soon, since the eighties we have seen more and more about what goes on in the government and its no wonder people are frustrated.

It would take a new movement, where people stopped being sheep and stuck together in order for that to happen, unfortunately there are so many differing religious groups, ethnic backgrounds, and beliefs, i cant see that happening either.

Well i did say in a way,

It would take nothing short of a revolution to change things, can't see that happening anytime soon, since the eighties we have seen more and more about what goes on in the government and its no wonder people are frustrated.

It would take a new movement, where people stopped being sheep and stuck together in order for that to happen, unfortunately there are so many differing religious groups, ethnic backgrounds, and beliefs, i cant see that happening either.

to summarise....were ****ed :lol:

You think it's bad here go take a holiday in Syria ;)

Yeah i know its bad over there,we cant even do anything either as china and russia back the arsehole,if our governments behaved more violently we would probably fight back and win,thats why they use the sly approach instead....the average joe retard does not even realise :lol: