Ruggy

Other VW Model Wipers

Does anybody know of any other VW models who's wiper arms fit the Corrado? I'm aware of the Lupo & TT conversions, but they're relatively expensive compared to wipers off of other models eg Mk5 Golf, late model Polo's, Passats etc. The prices on places like eBay are so much cheaper for these other models.

Cheers

I have the TT wipers on mine and I have to say it's worth the cost to just get them... they're night and day compared to the terrible Corrado ones!

Well im running the Lupo conversion and they're good! Food for thought!

I don't doubt that, but I've just been made redundant so I'm having to spend as litte as possible!

Im running mk4 golf arms and blades

you havt to switch the blades over... passenger blade on drivers side and vise versa

I don't doubt that, but I've just been made redundant so I'm having to spend as litte as possible!

Breakers?

Breakers?

Tried that, still getting quotes of around £100. Price of Golf Mk4, Mk5, late model Polo etc are coming out at around half that including the arms & blades. Was just wondering if other people were running anything different on their cars with good results.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Im running mk4 golf arms and blades

you havt to switch the blades over... passenger blade on drivers side and vise versa

How good is the fit?

Also is it a noticeable upgrade over the standard wipers?

Ok cool, if you can do them for £70 posted I'll have them. Are the blades in decent condition? Are they a straight swap or will I need to swap the blades onto the opposite arm etc?

Cheers

The blades look to be in good condition. They are a straight swap, I'll mark-up the arms for driver and pass sides.

Replied in my breaking thread.