Turbo banana

Hello From Edinburgh, although usually in Finland

As the title says really, I am originally form Edinburgh but a few years back i moved out to FInland.

Anyhoo, last weeek i found myself a very sick Corrado G60 and picked it up for 1500e and with the addition of an operational Engine Temp sensor i had a car that passed its MOT first time despite having sat for a year =) (finish price on this car would be between 2500-3000e as it stands now. A bargain i do believe was had

The car come with smaller pulley wheel on the charger and a new chip in the ECU. Stainless zorst from cat back 2.5" Coilovers of a brand i do not know but hopefully somebody here can help with that' 16" borbet alloys with brand new tyres, only Falken but still new is new.

Alas my radiator has sprung a leak and i need to track down a new one. and some new leads. after that a good service and its ready to fly again =)

Ello mate, i guess popping along to a few meets is out of the question. lol Anyway, welcome to the mad house. ;-)

Welcome, would love to live in one of the Scandinaven Countries, Norway preferably admittedily, especially as the food in my experience in Finland is somewhat - umm lacking !!

Presuming work was the pull to make you move there ?

Really envious, would love to get some real full on experience in driving in all that snow.

Would just have to own some mental machinery and a snow mobile of course.

Sounds like you got a good deal with the car.

Yup the snow can sure be fun to drive in, although at 5am on the way home before the plough has been it is sometimes a tad daunting, the Corrado is to be a summer toy and not going to have to endure the winter though. The good old bus of a Passat is the daily hack for such purposes that and the old 82 Caddy:)