Sign in to follow this  
andihaz

Which exhaust?

Have just bought my first corrado 1.8 16v. But before putting it on the road i'm sorting a few things out on it whilst selling my old car. Its come with a full stainless scorpion exhaust system on it, but i'm not a big fan of the twin upset tailpipes. I prefer something a little more subtle and quiete which still gives a nice deep tone without the loudness. Any recommendations, and ideas of prices and suppliers. Also does anyine know if i'd be able just to change the back box part rather then all of the system so as to save a few pennies!

You can't go wrong with a supersprint exhaust. Nice and quiet until you welly it! Tail pipe is an oval - almost the same as a standard one IIRC.

Not sure on fitting it to a Scorpion exhaust though, depends on pipe size etc. Best bet would be to ask Stealth Racing or Awesome etc

Magnex systems are very popular too, and like the Miltek's retain a nice OE style oval shape for the exhaust tip.

you cant go wrong with any of the major manufacturers really,and they should all fit on to your existing exhaust

Give Blueflame a call, Skelmersdale - 01695 733100. they fit crackin' systems and you get a choice of whatever tailpipe you want. Don't know if they do back boxes on their own though, but no harm in tryin' eh?

I have just fitted the oval magnex catback system (TSR in Bridgwater-great price)

Its a great compromise between performance and subtlety and looks great

charged me £358 total including VAT and Fitting for the cat back system