Sign in to follow this  
bigbob

Ideas for 17"s on Red Corrados please

Alrite lads, im after some ideas for what wheels (17"s) work well on the Red Corrados (lowered)

Im thinking about a really fat 5 spoke design, simular to the Audi TT ones but could do with seeing a design like this on a lowered Red C already

Over and out.

If you find some wheels you like, then I can try photoshopping them onto a red C... Sounds like you want a similar style wheel to me, and I can't decide which ones I like either...

I've got wolfrace Voodoo's on mine, and I really like them.

I've had comments from people saying they look good also.

Apologies in advance for the quality of the picture and the state of my car, but just got a VR6 4 days ago, and the 16valver has been a bit neglected.(ill clean them both on the weekend!)

yep...yep....these look great. More pics required. I'm talking about the wheels not my avatar.

heres pic of my corrado on 17's lowered about ~55mm (coilovers i duno the real height?)

enjoy

red%2017.JPG

red%20172.JPG

red%20173.JPG

*every time i look at these pics i love my car even more*

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

weird

PVW%20posters111.JPG

(now i'm too crazy)

-----------

chris

pretty positive that is a vanguard, i think the viscount had only 2 props, thats a TriStar in the back aswell if I'm not mistaken.. my dad used to help restore the old loch ness Wellington bomber thats over there.

Chris, I live in Scummy Ashford :( , but work out of Walton on Thames..... haven't been to a no-rice yet as I haven't had the C that long, but I do intend to go 2 one soon... are they over at Guildford by the Bugger King?

pretty positive that is a vanguard, i think the viscount had only 2 props, thats a TriStar in the back aswell if I'm not mistaken.. my dad used to help restore the old loch ness Wellington bomber thats over there.

?

IIRC the viscount had 4 turbo-props......used to fly up to the western isles every year in the early to late 70's in them....then they were replaced by the ATP's(tho they werent called that back then).....tho looking at it a bit more it doesnt seem to have the oval-esque windows that the viscount had

'THE CORRADO FORUM HAS MOVED AND YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD VICKERS POST WAR AIRLINERS FORUM' lol...... just did a search and it is indeed a Vanguard on the above pics... and the Viscount did indeed have 4 props... saw the most recent ATP the other day at city airport.. which was nice

btw..... what does IIRC mean>? :shock:

Slightly off topic, but i like my old wheels so much (Wolfrace Voodoo), I just bought some for my VR aswell. £391 off ebay with two spare Toyo tyres (6 in all).

Sorry if I outbid anyone from here, but what a bargain!

We could host an annual South bucks Corrado convention. Thinking about it that pub opposite Saab Haymill has a very large car park.