Dr Forinor

Finally, my new daily!

Can't help it mate, what's in the blood is in the blood.

I feel sick every time I look at the 1 series!!!

This has a lovely drive though, I wasn't going to get one without the MSport suspension, to me it makes all the difference. The driving position is beautiful, the feedback is wonderful, the lovely chunky steering wheel, it's just pure pleasure to drive.

I'm glad you're enjoying it mate. There's just something about BMWs isn't there? Even the old ones!! I think it's just their combination of superb build quality & driving dynamics.

There's a white GTR with gunmetal wheels parked up in the new apartment blocks where my missus lives. Looks very tasty indeed :D

Just sat there amidst corsas and focuses :D

Bluefin: same old same old to be honest mate. They all just whack the requsted boost pressure up.

Any experience with Superchips Bluefin anyone?

try pendleperformance mate

they have a hell of a good reputation

go on theier website it shows you the gains and graphs for your exact car

cheers paul

try pendleperformance mate

they have a hell of a good reputation

go on theier website it shows you the gains and graphs for your exact car

cheers paul

Email sent to them, thanks.

Well, I spoke to a few different people and I'm going with Viezu. Going with them direct it works out a fair bit cheaper than going through a garage.

I get a V Switch and 2 maps from them, 1 of them being the original and 1 of my own choice (performance, eco etc) for £299.

This V Switch is compatible with a lot of cars, and if I ever want another map, it's just another £100 regardless of which car. They seem to get really good reviews and spoken to a couple of people who personally have experience with Viezu and they have been very happy.

Anyone know of any issues of remapping my particular car with the auto 'box?

Nice car, beemers do feel much better than the equivalent VW's.

Not feeling the hate for 1 series guys, its a bloody ace car and the looks are not that bad.

Will be interesting to here how you get on the Viezu stuff as Im either getting mine mapped or swapping it for a 130i I think.

I pick the car up first weekend in Oct mate, then will get the remap done after. Should be able to post up my feelings on before and afters especially as a trip from Manchester to Aberdeen will be done on the original factory map, will give me a good idea.

Can't help it mate, what's in the blood is in the blood.

I feel sick every time I look at the 1 series!!!

This has a lovely drive though, I wasn't going to get one without the MSport suspension, to me it makes all the difference. The driving position is beautiful, the feedback is wonderful, the lovely chunky steering wheel, it's just pure pleasure to drive.

yeah,till it gets a bit slippery in the winter eh!;)

I'm thinking that. Which ones have you tried? Which would you recommend? Any specific tyre place you go to in Aberdeen? I haven't been to an independent tyre place in Aberdeen yet.

I've tried the Continental winter tyre on my Corrado, TS-8000 I think it was, and they're very impressive. Not sure how they compare to others as they're the first I've used, but I was chuffed with them :D

Have to agree with Coullstar on the 1 series, but only in the case of the 1 M series. That does look good tbh.

I agree with that aswell, a neighbour has the 1 M Series and I drool every time I see it.

Right, Shall keep those TS-8000 in mind, cheers Kev.

I got a set of 17in steels with Continental winters on so Im sorted. Dont know what exact model they though. 1M aside Im not a fan of the coupes.