Chris VR

Can't believe none of you guys noticed this!!

Good spot. Be careful when you close the bonnet as they can foul and may need a small piece of the under bonnet strengthening bar cutting out.

lots of pennies for minimum gain though but i am a miserable tw4t sometimes. oh and a new gasket everytime you wanna change a spark plug. Naaa! :)

Not everyone changes their spark plugs on the 1st of every month Paul ;)

Ahem, every week actually :lol: I Know I know but it does seem a bit daft. if he's happy then good on him but a lot of wonga for 10/15 bhp is it not.

Yeh it's true it's a pretty expensive bit of kit considering what it does, but in my case I think it'll be more useful than most. I took the car to Europe recently - totally different driving experience, just as in the UK where I picked it up from. Bigger longer roads, higher speeds - what I really wanted was a nice turbo so I could still accelerate well at motorway speeds. But here at home, small roads, short distances lower speeds lots of stop start, accelerating/decelerating I think unlocking a bit more torque down the bottom will make a big difference to the driving experience. Well that's what I'm hoping anyway! But I couldn't really say no at the price it was going for. Would have kicked myself for not bidding!