stormy

My vr6 72k 1 owner FVWSH! :-)

Yes,i was behind you on Saturday in my wifes Altea,our 2 boys simultaneously shouted 'RADO' when we pulled up ! Looks very tidy

Looks stunning!

If you've had it for a year, how can it be "one owner" ... ? If one person owns a car for 10 years, from new, it's not had "zero owners".

Yes, I am a pedant.

Sorry!! 1 previous owner!! ;-)

No plans keep pretty much standard as it is, I have replaced suspension and lowered 40mm apart from that I like the OE look

---------- Post added at 9:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:22 PM ----------

Yes,i was behind you on Saturday in my wifes Altea,our 2 boys simultaneously shouted 'RADO' when we pulled up ! Looks very tidy

Well trained boys!!!! :-)

Sorry!! 1 previous owner!! ;-)

Hehe ... don't pay any attention to me. Most people don't!

Looks like a cracker anyway, very jealous!

Thanks! Had it about a year now was looking for this type of example for ages!!!

Pics of 5 mate looks very tidy Is it standard?

No plans keep pretty much standard as it is, I have replaced suspension and lowered 40mm apart from that I like the OE look

Top Man :thumbleft:

Thanks! Had it about a year now was looking for this type of example for ages!!!

That tallies. At the bottom of the page under similar threads there is a post from Pat McCrotch where he viewed this car last year.

Pics of my H plate 5GTT and my K GTT and my golf Rivage Gti cabby!!!

dc87944c582624de875d5498362eae54.jpg

7d76d7fc51887c5367ddb0954ce1a5da.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

:-)

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

That tallies. At the bottom of the page under similar threads there is a post from Pat McCrotch where he viewed this car last year.

The mileage is spooky but I bought this dec last year in north London had 67k when I got it!

Really Nice Fleet you got there ..... do you walk around with a filofax, listening to wham, while talking on your motorola mobile :lol:

Really Nice Fleet you got there ..... do you walk around with a filofax, listening to wham, while talking on your motorola mobile :lol:

I love retro!!!!

Work car is a brand new mondeo!!!!!! yuk!!!!

Sensational looking Storm, not many around with less mileage than this. Keep it standard and fettled and you will be on a winner long term . My ideal is to get such a car as yours and solely run it for shows/ sunny summer days, and have my everyday honest VR to just enjoy all year in all weathers. I am not precious about my very clean car, but think I would be if I owned one as good as yours