Harrier

New Wheeler Dealers on now

Just stumbled upon new Wlr Dlrs on Discovery,had no idea it was on !

Still no Corrado in line up though:-( just checked

Edited by Harrier

..if he ever does a Corrado you just know we will all be on here slating him as he does some unsympathetic Maxpower type mod, or gives it a carbon wrap!!.. Or gets Mr Edd to make it a 3 trike!

They have been snooping around the vx220 forum that im on for a sub4k damaged car. So far nothing.

Looks like there's a MK2 Jaguar going to be on this series which is excellent news.. can't wait to see that as my dad has a Daimler V8 250 (basically the same car).

Wheeler dealers is a bit cheesy and glosses over some of the details but really given the total lack of motoring TV shows out there, I think it's pretty good and they feature some nice cars. And there's no doubting Mike Brewers enthusiasm :)

I've known Edd for the best part of 20 years and he is a top, top bloke as is Paul who does most of the actual spanner work. Brewer on the other hand is a complete bellend.

Yea this needs to happen!

Watched the Porsche 928 episode yesterday! The guy who swapped them bbs for some teledials got the deal of the century! Bet brewers brewing now! $$$